SMU quit in the second quarter | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SMU quit in the second quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's just fumbling because nobody could touch him in high school. Didn't matter who Ansonia played, he ran all over LL teams too. They took no prisoners. He just needs to be taught technique ASAP. He's a natural star if he learns how to hang on to the ball.
Actually he needs to be taught a lot more than hanging on to the ball. Watch him on KO's he tip toes up to about the 15 yard line, doesn't see the field, doesn't make a hard cut and burst through an opening. I'd have preferred seeing one of the OLine return KO's. They at least would have run hard.

Agreed about Ansonia. AK never had anyone to compete against because his team was so much better than the opponent. Think Alabama's 3,4 & 5 tailbacks wouldn't run wild against the UConn defense?

Reaction Score
Yes, the fumbles are all on the HC, nothing to do with the players (who I am very confident had been told from Pop Warner days that they need to cover the fumble and stay down, not try to pick it up and run as that will only give the opponents a better chance at recovery).

Thought it was pretty obvious I was joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate
Top Bottom