smiss | Page 2 | The Boneyard

smiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Area Is doin a great job of securing the confwrence from teams leaving. I would say it Tulane and south miss are safe from poachers

Great now you freaked out all 73 Southern Miss fans by using the word poacher. They have to log out and check their beaver traps.

Reaction Score
OK! Sure! We can keep complaining, but it's time we did something proactive that will gather some real attention. My plan is to invite a number of schools to join a single brand new conference. Screw the ACC and B1G. Invite Connecticut, Houston Baptist, Michigan Tech, Northeastern, Northern Illinois, St. Cloud State, St. Mary's (of Nova Scotia), U of Saskatchewan, Washington, and Southern Maine to the Top Dog Conference.

The mascot of all of them is the Huskies. For all of you who get pissed when the Huskies lose, the Huskies win every game.

I like the move into Canada to make us an international league. It's something the SEC couldn't due because they'd have to withhold foreign taxes from the player's pay checks for games played north of the border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom