Sweet 16 following Sat/Sun
Elite 8 Mon/Tue (ugh)

Reaction Score
First four moves to one day on Thursday
1st rounds Fri/Sat
2nd rounds Sun/Mon

Sweet 16 following Sat/Sun
Elite 8 Mon/Tue (ugh)

Wtf? Why would they do that? it’s not like they’re spacing out the games over more days -it’s still four days -instead of Thursday through Sunday , it’s Friday through Monday -who wants to watch the Sweet 16 on a Monday and a Tuesday ? and that great second round Sunday is now on a Monday? you Gotta be kidding me me. So all those great second round games are going to be on Monday afternoon? While everyone is at work ? brilliant

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
On a completely unrelated note, I requested Friday the 19th and Monday the 22nd off from work earlier today.

Last edited:

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
? Why would they do that? it’s not like they’re spacing out the games over more days -it’s still four days -instead of Thursday through Sunday , it’s Friday through Monday -who wants to watch the Sweet 16 on a Monday and a Tuesday ? and that great second round Sunday is now on a Monday? you Gotta be kidding me me. So all those great second round games are going to be on Monday afternoon? While everyone is at work ? brilliant

Keeps 50% of teams in each site / round there 1 or 2 less days, that's all i've got.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom