Sleeper Teams? | The Boneyard

Sleeper Teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas of who some sleeper teams might be? Louisville obviously surprised a lot of teams in the tournament last year, so I don't really see them sneaking up on anyone this year.

I'm kinda surprised that no one has mentioned West Virginia. They struggled last season because Bussie and some other players had knee injuries, but she is supposed to be back this year. I thought she was always fun to watch and I still remember her kinda dominating SD in their last meeting. They were always tough when they were in the Big East and they did beat Louisville AND Notre Dame that year too. Pretty sure the only player they lost was Dunning who was tough but they have picked up some pretty good players since then too (Holmes who Geno was recruiting). Their starters should be all seniors/juniors. I wouldn't be surprised if they won the Big 12 this year over Baylor. If Bussie is back to what she was their last year in the Big East or even better, I might swap them out for Baylor in the Top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom