Sleep is optional for UConn's T.J. Weist | The Boneyard

Sleep is optional for UConn's T.J. Weist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/2013/10/sleep-is-optional-for-uconns-tj-weist.html

>>Weist said he needs to watch the game film before he can attempt to nod off. "Me personally, I can’t go to sleep without watching the game," Weist said. "I can’t. I got the game film. Right when I got on the bus I put the game film on. I have to either confirm my thoughts of what I thought and see what happened so I can coach the players, I can coach the coaches and get a true evaluation right away. I can’t just let it sit not understand what just happened so we can get better.<<

>>Naturally I had to ask Weist that if he couldn't sleep before watching the film, how does watching what transpired in the 13-10 loss to South Florida impact his sleep pattern. "Sleep pattern? There is no sleep pattern, there is not much sleep," Weist said. "On Friday night there is not much sleep because you are thinking about everything that is going to happen and Saturday night you are thinking about everything that just happened so you try to relax, you try to watch other games but you can’t, you are so focused on what just happened and how we can make it better and what needs to be done the next game. Not a lot of sleep, I don’t know if coaches have a sleep pattern."<<

Reaction Score
Read the Courant article and this blog, TJ is a class act remembering two fallen fb comrades. Although we all want a UConn win, this guy has it right. He will succeed.

Reaction Score
Needs somebody to do that with him, get on the same page and give him a break on certain facets of the game.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
??? ya lost me ??

He needs someone to do that with him, so that he doesn't have to do it alone because one is the loneliest number, you know.

And then, they gotta get on the same page. With two guys on one page, that gives him a break in certain facets of the game - page turning, for instance.

It's science.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Love the Three Dog Night reference Fishy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom