Slam16 Live Stream feed (Samson Johnson and Rahsool Diggins playing) | The Boneyard

Slam16 Live Stream feed (Samson Johnson and Rahsool Diggins playing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Immediately Diggins' poise and vision is the first thing I notice. Smooth athlete too. It's good seeing him talk a lot on the bench too, shows leadership qualities. What a last minute of the first half from him: an iso-Eurostep score followed by a spot-up three...five points in about ten seconds. Me likey.

Johnson is way more athletic than I expected. Kid can fly and get down the court guard-fast. Liked when he hit the floor to grab a loose ball, Hurley will love that!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I only caught the last few minutes, but Samson had 2/2/1 with another block just in that time. Much more production than he had at TPS last year. Just a showcase, but the athleticism is clear.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Immediately Diggins' poise and vision is the first thing I notice. Smooth athlete too. It's good seeing him talk a lot on the bench too, shows leadership qualities. Me likey.

Johnson is way more athletic than I expected. Kid can fly and get down the court guard-fast. Liked when he hit the floor to grab a loose ball, Hurley will love that!
Smooth as hell, nice looking shot too. Both of our guys looking good!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
both kids look like great gets for UConn.
The big kid that Nova is getting is a man kid but Rashool and Samson really shined bright - Rashoon put on a Kemba-like pair of crossovers in one play that had the crowd, both teams and commentators out of their seats. The only thing I can say is that his shot is from the hip and while he puts it up quick, it looks very defendable. I love his passing ability and his visions.
Samson is long and agile - he is a shot blocker and a dunker,

Reaction Score
Samson looks like a Yr1 contributor in Storrs.. Less of a project than some Yarders had predicted.. Nice hands and quick feet for a Big..Coach Mike will become a good friend of his..LOL.. Lil Sool has a lot of Old School in his game.. Makes up for raw athleticism with BB IQ.. Head is always up/looking downcourt with ball in his hands.. DH/Staff will fix shooting form once in Storrs.. Can't be shooting from the hip in the BE.. Both will be pushing for PT in YR 1.. JHawk watching..

Reaction Score
that was a fun game. tons of talent on the floor

Reaction Score
who is what #??

yeah, it’s annoying that they didn’t list the starting lineups. even worse, they kept displaying the wrong name for interviews and free throws. c’mon slam/gatorade y’all don’t have enough $$$$$ damn

Reaction Score
I really hope Samson’s ranking goes up this year. Not that it really matters, but Rivals currently has him at 100 and I think he’s much better than that

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
yeah, it’s annoying that they didn’t list the starting lineups. even worse, they kept displaying the wrong name for interviews and free throws. c’mon slam/gatorade y’all don’t have enough $$$$$ damn
Everybody was Nnanna Njoku according to the "cooler cam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom