Skylar Diggins-Smith | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Skylar Diggins-Smith

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Does this adversely affect Sky's social media following, now that she's off the market?

You think thirsty dudes on social media are going to stop being thirsty because she's married? Hardly.

She's been with this guy for a long time. Any one paying attention to her social media would have known that they were a couple.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I assume you snapped this photo during the wedding as a guest of the bride? ;)

Oh, absolutely. ;):rolleyes::rolleyes:! Actually, the background on/of some of the shots I've seen -- if held in South Bend -- very much looks like a venue I've been to for a couple of weddings over the years. On the other hand...

Sky is still an active presence in the South Bend community and everyone looks out/is proud of her. Hope she has an injury-free season.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
You think thirsty dudes on social media are going to stop being thirsty because she's married? Hardly.

She's been with this guy for a long time. Any one paying attention to her social media would have known that they were a couple.

Perhaps you could define thirsty.. I'm sure not all on this board are familiar with that term :cool:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
wait, all these WNBA women are marrying men? I thought only 2% were straight according to Wiggins. :p
Your assumption, that a man marrying woman means straight, maybe just as incorrect as Candice's 2%, although not nearly as offensive. :eek:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

I had no idea. I'm so far out of the loop. I follow her basketball but not too much else about Sky.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
If/when KMac gets married, I can see Moriah face-guarding her all the way down the aisle. :D

Ha, maybe, but this time it would be at K-Mac's request, I'm sure. It appears from social media that those two became fast friends upon Moriah's arrival to the Stars.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Ha, maybe, but this time it would be at K-Mac's request, I'm sure. It appears from social media that those two became fast friends upon Moriah's arrival to the Stars.
Yeah, I think so. They were competitors in college, but not enemies.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Stewie and Jewell seem to get along pretty well, too.

Skylar not only has a new husband, but a new backup this year!

Reaction Score
Ms. Achonwa, left, with Niele Ivey, Kaila Turner (remember her...tough defensive guard, who backed up Sky) and Devereaux Peters...all at Skylar's wedding. Nat and Dev are still Irish through and through, dropping by campus and attending big road games. Natalie plans on getting into coaching after her playing career is over.

Natalie Achonwa‏Verified account @NatAchon

C-oiUglXsAAnNot.jpg
Niele is absolutely amazing.

Great pic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member