Skip Holtz | The Boneyard

Skip Holtz

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Well, there is no chance Jones, Addazzio, Flood or Marrone are in trouble but I will say, getting three coaches fired after losing to them is quite impressive. Way to go P!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Well, there is no chance Jones, Addazzio, Flood or Marrone are in trouble but I will say, getting three coaches fired after losing to them is quite impressive. Way to go P!

its truly funny how low uconn is viewed right now. if u lost to us, clean your coaching staff out.

the only 1 who wont get fired is strong, but he got exposed so he will leave for the best contract he can find as it will be his last chance for a big time one...

also everyone here needs to sack up and join me in this assult of uconn. usf fans created a fire skip web page and went to the media like i will do 2moro. it needs to happen in #'s not one crazy fan...

Reaction Score

Very True. Holtz, Cubit, O'Brien are all > P.

Reaction Score
its truly funny how low uconn is viewed right now. if u lost to us, clean your coaching staff out.

the only 1 who wont get fired is strong, but he got exposed so he will leave for the best contract he can find as it will be his last chance for a big time one...

also everyone here needs to sack up and join me in this assult of uconn. usf fans created a fire skip web page and went to the media like i will do 2moro. it needs to happen in #'s not one crazy fan...
funny thing is, Holtz didn't even lose to us. We get coaches fired for not beating us bad enough!

Reaction Score

Yes, the fans caused Skip Holtz to be fired.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
now considering on how year 3 went, dont u think usf would have been better off canning him last year?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Who would say no? Unfortunately, people can't predict the future.

but i think we can. take a look at what p has done and our schedule for next year and tell me where u see win #6? i dont see it.

Reaction Score
but i think we can. take a look at what p has done and our schedule for next year and tell me where u see win #6? i dont see it.

I couldn't tell you where any of our wins or losses are. They are future games.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I couldn't tell you where any of our wins or losses are. They are future games.

md with edsall in year 3 and a healthy team-LOSS
michigan anywhere on earth-LOSS
buffalo-win
townson with half of this former team-win barely
theres a start for u...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
#fireeveryone. hmm that looks like a good idea....upside down logo, hmm that looks like a good idea also.

11 hours until the media burns down warde

Reaction Score

And yet everyone seems shocked that UConn gets passed over in realignment.

Reaction Score
http://www2.tbo.com/news/usf-bulls/2012/dec/01/5/cbnewso1-imperfect-ending-ar-578856/

With some fans wearing "Fire Holtz'' paper bags and another group unfurling a large, "Holtz New Error'' banner near the stadium's southeast corner, the sentiment for change seemed clear. Holtz was roundly jeered as he sprinted to the tunnel at game's end.

Are USF fans more hardcore?
I was at the usf game sitting in the end zone. They were signs with him being hung. Many fire holtz signs.

Reaction Score
#fireeveryone. hmm that looks like a good idea....upside down logo, hmm that looks like a good idea also.

11 hours until the media burns down warde

HFD - you have a brother in Tampa??

t1202-usfmain01

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
McMurphyESPN 2:03pm via TweetDeck
I'm told former Ole Miss/Arkansas coach Houston Nutt "very interested" in USF job

Now if I want to be a looney realignment poster I'd say that this is a sign that USF is going to the SEC because a ex-bigtime SEC coach wouldn't consider a school like USF unless he had insider information...hmmmm....

Reaction Score
md with edsall in year 3 and a healthy team-LOSS
michigan anywhere on earth-LOSS
buffalo-win
townson with half of this former team-win barely
theres a start for u...
Woa, pretty bold on the Buffalo prediction, considering the fact that they were a failed Hail Mary away from sending the game into OT or winning it with a 2 point conversion....

Reaction Score
Tampa Tribune sports correspondent covering USF

MikeManganello 4:18pm via Twitter for Android
Woolard said it was his decision to dismiss Holtz, in consultation with University President Judy Genshaft.

MikeManganello 4:13pm via Twitter for Android
Holtz was informed of USF's decision this morning and handled it very professionally, according to Woolard.

MikeManganello 4:10pm via Twitter for Android
USF will NOT use a search firm. AD Doug Woolard said the search will be conducted by University officials and community leaders.

Reaction Score
Who would say no? Unfortunately, people can't predict the future.

You go with the odds. Why play a hand where you have very little chance of success? Bad coaching for a group of 60 year olds isn't likely to change to good coaching. Guy fired from Syracuse, is he likely to be a top coach. Name me some coaches who have been fired from a head coaching job you would want as Uconn's next coach if PP quit. They are few and far between. Guy from Auburn?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Off the top of my head, I give Tedford an interview, no promises though.

Reaction Score
Tampa Tribune sports correspondent covering USF

MikeManganello 4:18pm via Twitter for Android
Woolard said it was his decision to dismiss Holtz, in consultation with University President Judy Genshaft.

MikeManganello 4:13pm via Twitter for Android
Holtz was informed of USF's decision this morning and handled it very professionally, according to Woolard.

MikeManganello 4:10pm via Twitter for Android
USF will NOT use a search firm. AD Doug Woolard said the search will be conducted by University officials and community leaders.
yes I don't understand why universities use a search firm. If you don't know how to hire a coach should u be an ad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom