Skip Bayless | The Boneyard

Skip Bayless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
what do you guys think about this guy on first and ten? i like him because although hes fullacrap he sticks to his guns and doesnt back down even if hes sitting face to face with whom ever athlete he happens to be criticizing at the moment. i think hes full of crap but i do agree with some things he says especially about lebron james although i dont agree completely with his stance on lebron.

Reaction Score
unlike most people I actually like him. probably because he's one of the few talking heads at espn that comes up with original material, even if it is excessive at times. plus he destroys the idiotic two stews whenever they come on the show.

Reaction Score
He's annoying at times. However, a big part of why he is annoying is that espn is paying him to argue the unconventional/ less popular side of the argument. He has made himself into a villain in order to keep his job and make a lot of $$ from espn

Reaction Score
the two stues are morons but theyre not as clueless as rob parker. jeesh! is that guy ever right about anything? i like skip although i laugh at some of his rediculous statements.

Reaction Score
I happen to like Skip Bayless even if I disagree with his opinions, he is kind of right about Lebron, so far at least. I love the nick names he has for players such as, AJ Burnett which stands for Always Jumpy, CC- cant count on sabathia which is bs btw, jake i should have been a plumber. I cant stand the stews, I miss seeing Steven A Smith on their to argue with skip. I do like how he doesnt put Lebron on Jordans level like most people in the media do, he hasnt reached Kobe yet let alone Jordan btw.

Reaction Score
Don't like Skip. Understand he's supposed to argue certain points. But I hate how he harps on some things. Also, can't stand his audible delivery. He pauses on certain points. It drives me nuts. Also, he just reads facts that people prepared for him earlier. No real insight.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Can't stand Skip but I sure love his brother Ricks restaurants in Chicago. So much so that it makes it hard to actually hate Skip.

Reaction Score
He's a sophisticated shock jock with predictable responses.

Reaction Score
Im sure you all know about SF Giant fan Brian Stowe who was beat up so badly, he suffered brain damage, and will never be the same. All this because he wore his teams jersey to a road game. Know we may never know what really happened, it is such a sad story. Enter Skip Bayless. After this happened Skip, who up until this moment I liked for the reasons most of you do, came on and said that Stowe had it coming. He said that you should never wear another teams fan gear into an opposing teams arena. Skip says he refuses to go to games with people who do so. For him to think that and say you are asking for it is disgusting. I got to away games for uconn all over the place. I go to MLB games and being a st Louis fan in CT, see them whenever they come to NYC. Uconn or Cardinals I wear my team proud where ever I am home or away. I wear it with pride and respect the home team always. I'm not loud, I'm not obnoxious But I will never not wear my teams stuff. It's my right. It's sports. Ive never had a problem at any big east home game. Im not making sense just ranting about Skip. I lost all respect and credibility. He couldn't be more wrong about that. He is a idiot to me. That is all

Reaction Score
what do you guys think about this guy on first and ten? i like him because although hes fullacrap he sticks to his guns and doesnt back down even if hes sitting face to face with whom ever athlete he happens to be criticizing at the moment. i think hes full of crap but i do agree with some things he says especially about lebron james although i dont agree completely with his stance on lebron.
He comes off amateurish to me.

Reaction Score
It's amazing what a health nut he is. His idea of cheating is having a Diet Sprite once in a while.

Reaction Score
He recommended that they test for steroids at the little league world series

Reaction Score
I can't watch anything involving him but then again, I can hardly stand watching anything on ESPN

Reaction Score
he did predict the Giants to beat the Eagles so he looks like a genius right now, im a Giants fan btw. Bayless is a countrarian.

Reaction Score
Bayless is a classless, shameless ass. He has been run out of every town he has ever taken up residence in as "beat writer" after insulting and alienating every player in town, and is probably most famous for running with rumors that Troy Aikman was gay. That is the level of Bayless' sports analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom