Skin The Bearcats! UConn vs Cincinnati Game Thread | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Skin The Bearcats! UConn vs Cincinnati Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Just so everyone can temper expectations, the last 45 seconds of this half just reinforced the entire first half game plan in Diaco's head.

Reaction Score
Nice took 7 seconds off the clock and half the distance.

Reaction Score
Did miracle just happened? Nice throw by BS. Nice run by Beals.

I don't know why we started Beals the first few games last year and then he basically never saw the field again. I'm 99% sure it's because he wasn't blocking well on bubble screens, but we never got an explanation for it.

Reaction Score
I'm not there bc I have a wedding in two hours. I've been to Maine and 'Cuse, not the person to say that too.

Reaction Score
I think thats the first time I've seen him throw it to a receiver before coming off of his cut. He actually anticipated the route instead of reacting. Its something that I really missed from what Cochran did. I thought that's why Cochran was so much better. He through to where the receiver was going to be instead of where the receiver was.....i guess that seems way too obvious.

I always thought Cochran was the best QB we had since DO.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm not there bc I have a wedding in two hours. I've been to Maine and 'Cuse, not the person to say that too.
I don't care about your excuses. Your just another guy not here badmouthing the fans who are.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I disagree. I think he is better than Frazer also. The completion percentage is telling. He also does run.. too much but he does.

Going to disagree. At his best, Frazer had the offense putting up big numbers.

If Sherriffs had the line Frazer did, maybe it would be different but based on what I've seen, I think I'd give a slight edge to ZF.

Reaction Score
I'd do that too if I was NC State. If you're an underdog and want to stick it to ND....play that all day.
The announcer said a few minutes ago, how the coaches forced out Russell Wilson in favor of Sean Glennon. Some teams have it so good. I'd settle for the MAC conference level QBs who complete passes all over the field.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I'm on Call, gave my tickets up for Free to two *sses in the seats, and I think the crowd sounds awesome.
The crowd is fine. They're working with what they got. Thanks to all those that made it to the Rent today. See you all at homecoming.

Reaction Score

If Sherriffs had the line Frazer did, maybe it would be different but based on what I've seen, I think I'd give a slight edge to ZF.
Those were just better teams. Running game, OL, defense. Frazer completion percentages were not good. He wasn't even the best QB on the team. It was Endres who had off the field issues.

Reaction Score

ZF had a weird throwing motion. BS is like a LB trying to throw like a QB. He has no touch on his throws. He is always overthrowing his WRs.

Reaction Score
Puyol looks like crap today in warmups. I hope the coaches are paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom