Skill Position talent this year | The Boneyard

Skill Position talent this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We have some serious talent in the skill positions this year. I can't wait to watch these guys. Running backs and receivers are so deep this year.

I am especially excited to see Nate Carter & Cam Ross.

Also, this could be our best group of tight ends in a long time.

All has been quiet on news about the O line, but I'm guessing Ryan has everyone on the same page and they will give all the skill position guys the time and holes they need to keep all of us happy!

Reaction Score
they don't need to 'keep' me happy, i already am. gonna be a fun season, which is way better than the recent past. the honest fan will recognize that we have wonderful coaches, and randy is one of them.
Any inside info on who leads for QB? I’m hoping Krawjewski, as I think he has the most upside but Poma looks intriguing and Zergiotis is experienced.

Reaction Score
Any inside info on who leads for QB? I’m hoping Krawjewski, as I think he has the most upside but Poma looks intriguing and Zergiotis is experienced.
From the pinned Preseason Camp thread above:

-> Jack Zergiotis, the Huskies sophomore signal-caller from Montreal, appears to be inching ahead in the competition to be the team’s starter. Zergiotis, who played in 10 games for the Huskies in 2019 -- the last season that the program played intercollegiate competition -- worked with the first team during practice Saturday evening. <-

-> Micah Leon, junior who transferred from N.C. State and has yet to play in a game for the Huskies, played with the second team during Saturday’s practice. Steven Krajewski, a sophomore from Macomb, Michigan, who played in four games in 2019, worked with the third team.

Edsall did not acknowledge that pecking order as anything close to an official depth chart, just pointing out that he and his coaching staff are evaluating each of the four quarterbacks constantly.

“We have a process that we’re going through and we’ve been rotating guys,” Edsall said. “We’ll have a scrimmage (Sunday) and we’ll keep going through the process we’re going through, and see how it all works out.” <-

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Rumor has it that going into today's 140 play scrimmage Jack Zergiotis had the bulk of the snaps with the 1s after some initial rotation in the first couple days. Maybe that changes after they watch some film tonight.

Yesterday Edsall made the point that he might not name the starting QB until game time vs Fresno....we'll see.

If I am Edsall I don't want any of these guys giving up at this point - we are too thin at QB to have anyone quit here. All three of Jack Zergiotis, ML and Steven Krajewski could very well start several games each by year end regardless of what happens here in August. For that reason maybe someone else gets more time with the 1s this week. Just saying.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We have some serious talent in the skill positions this year. I can't wait to watch these guys. Running backs and receivers are so deep this year.

I am especially excited to see Nate Carter & Cam Ross.

Also, this could be our best group of tight ends in a long time.

All has been quiet on news about the O line, but I'm guessing Ryan has everyone on the same page and they will give all the skill position guys the time and holes they need to keep all of us happy!
Best TEs in a long time? We had Tyler Davis (now NFL), then Tommy Myers and Alec Bloom. Can't see any TEs on roster who were as good as those guys. Plus they were genuine Block C/Bleed Blue guys.

Reaction Score
Best TEs in a long time? We had Tyler Davis (now NFL), then Tommy Myers and Alec Bloom. Can't see any TEs on roster who were as good as those guys. Plus they were genuine Block C/Bleed Blue guys.
I agree, those guys were really good, but we never threw the ball to them. We never used them as we should have. We will throw to these guys. Just means more weapons on the field.

Reaction Score
Rose is better than all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22