SJ's Apparant Leg Injury | The Boneyard

SJ's Apparant Leg Injury

Reaction Score
From the replay it looked like his knee was hit by another knee during a fight for a rebound, so it could be just a bruise. However, the extent of his hobble up the court implies that it might be worse than that.

Did Coach make any reference to him in the post game interview? Any news on this?

He has become so important in relieving DC his absence would be a serious problem.

Reaction Score
From the replay it looked like his knee was hit by another knee during a fight for a rebound, so it could be just a bruise. However, the extent of his hobble up the court implies that it might be worse than that.

Did Coach make any reference to him in the post game interview? Any news on this?

He has become so important in relieving DC his absence would be a serious problem.
Actually, that sort of knee on knee bang is the kind of thing that feels and looks a lot worse immediately than it ends up being in the long (or even medium) run.

Reaction Score
Looked like he banged kneecap to kneecap with A UNC player. Was hobbling for a bit, but by the time he went to the bench, he was fine.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Looked like he banged kneecap to kneecap with A UNC player. Was hobbling for a bit, but by the time he went to the bench, he was fine.
Looked to me more like he got kicked in the ankle while both he and the NC player were in the air going for a rebound. Incidental contacts as far as I could see, but his response seemed to indicate a hesitancy to put weight on it.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Exactly. Anticipate maybe a day off from practice for treatment at most.

Reaction Score
Ya if I recall correctly, he waived off the trainer when he went to the bench. I'd assume he's fine.
Tough kid. Another gammer . Will go on the floor and give up his body to play and be a success.Little rough around the edges (Dunks) but dynamite team player.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom