Situational Lineups | The Boneyard

Situational Lineups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why are so many people bent out of shape about who starts and which 5 players are on the court at the end of the game? With 14 games played this year, KO has done a pretty good job of moving people in and out of the lineup. Player match-ups are going to continue this line-up shuffling. I trust in KO. Different players will be stepping up with big games this year. Last game's zero could be this game's hero! So enjoy it. Go UConn beat Tulsa.

Reaction Score
Who's getting bent out of shape about this? I think the only thing people might question on the starting lineup is whether or not to put Omar in for purvis/hamilton. The concensus on that seems to be bring him in off the bench, too. The bench is really the only thing people seem to be getting bent out of shape about due to Phil's regression, lubins emergence (small sample size), and scII's up and down play.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
One thing I want to see is when facey/Brimah screens for boat and the defenders switch is that boat goes at his man or they get facey/brimah the ball on the mismatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom