Sirius Radio - Syracuse fan with Packer and Pearl | The Boneyard

Sirius Radio - Syracuse fan with Packer and Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Listening to Billy Packer's son show today who has Bruce Pearl as a regular. A Syracuse fan called in and was tired of hearing that Syracuse is going to get beat etc. He said that the cuse would have won the NCAA in 2011 if this player wasn't ineligable and would have won last year if Fab Mello was playing. Then he went on and said that Syracuse would have won the Big East tournament this year if they didn't have to play 4 games in 4 days. He said playing that type of schedule is not right and asked Bruce Pearl his opinion. Pearl commented that he watched a lot of the BE tourney and felt that Syracuse was dominate throughout and unfortunately ran out of gas after 25 minutes in the final. He said to play that many games was too much to ask of the athletes. He futher said "I know all about the UCONN 5 in 5 days thing but they didn't have to face Louisville and their tenacious defense in the finals" The syracuse fan said that's right and I appreciate your feedback. UNREAL

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Just like his annoying ass father, Billy P-ACC-er. Givin' too much love to a future ACC. Team. Hope both these teams get waxed.

Reaction Score
Isn't this Louisville team pretty much the same one we played except for Blackshear and that white guy who is slow as molasses and chucks 3s?

And Syracuse doesn't have to deal with Peyton Siva being possessed by Michael Jordan when they play the Ville.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Just like his annoying ass father, Billy P-ACC-er. Givin' too much love to a future ACC. Team. Hope both these teams get waxed.
Billy fudgepacker

Reaction Score
Eh, nobody listens to that shiz anyway. Cuse fans are whining excuse makers.

We'd have 6 Final Fours and 5 titles if we didn't always play regional finals in our opponent's home state. Nobody cares or notices that, just us.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Eh, nobody listens to that shiz anyway. Cuse fans are whining excuse makers.

We'd have 6 Final Fours and 5 titles if we didn't always play regional finals in our opponent's home state. Nobody cares or notices that, just us.

Duke in NJ (their second home) not so bad
UCLA in what, Oakland in 95? Oww
Heels in Greensboro in '98? Oww again, and I hope that place burns down.
'02 in Cuse? Closer than Terps.
'06 was where, DC? Mason close by, BY fave Denham game. LOL
'09 FF IN Detroit v Izzo.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
I guess you just get back to...And how many non Melo NCAA championships has Syracuse won?

Reaction Score

2003, Texas at the Alamodome!

Reaction Score

Was at the Carrier Dome in '02. That was as close to a true neutral site as you'll get in the NCAA. Roughly equivalent drive from the two campuses, and roughly equivalent attendance (very high, not just in the seats sold through the schools) of the two fanbases.

In ''11, while no one cares because we won, remember that we beat San Diego State 75 miles from their campus and U of A a drivable distance from theirs. '

I am looking forward to MSG now, finally, being in the rotation for regional finals. Now, maybe we will have advantages some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom