Single Game Tickets | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Single Game Tickets

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
To follow up on this, I never received a call back, everything was because I called back. So definitely do NOT hang up, ha!
I'm thinking 4:30 or so.

Reaction Score
Creighton, St. John's and Seton Hall are already selling single game tickets. Villanova and Providence are not yet from my quick online search.
Any idea why our game vs St. John’s isn’t available for purchase yet but others are? Is it because the game is at MSG?

Reaction Score
Any idea why our game vs St. John’s isn’t available for purchase yet but others are? Is it because the game is at MSG?
None of their MSG games are for sale yet, so that's probably why

Reaction Score
View attachment 80071
View attachment 80072
This is what I'm seeing while logged in as a current Gampel and XL season ticket holder
Yo, thanks for the heads up. I was on at12pm and bought tickets for OK State, Georgetown, Creighton, Xavier, Seton Hall, and Providence. Two seats for each game, all of them in the 208-210 sections, midway, most BIG EAST games for 50$ bucks a ticket. Georgetown only 40$ for some reason. These, plus my Hartford tickets give me 14 games to go to between now and March 1rst. Gets me up and out, shakes up the winter. Psyched!! Bleed Blue!!

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Picked up 4 games, 12 tickets total. $530. Nova, creighton, butler and marquette. All upper bowl.

Reaction Score
Single game tickets are on sale to the public now. The mini-plan actually looks like a pretty nice deal except that you apparently can't get PC tickets included? Pick one of Nova or Creighton, one of the other Big East games (except PC) or OK St, and one of the cupcakes. Comes out to $132 after fees for two sets

Reaction Score
Single game tickets are on sale to the public now. The mini-plan actually looks like a pretty nice deal except that you apparently can't get PC tickets included? Pick one of Nova or Creighton, one of the other Big East games (except PC) or OK St, and one of the cupcakes. Comes out to $132 after fees for two sets
I am so confused by the ticket pricing. I am an XL Season ticket holders and ordered on Wednesday. I ordered on the phone, and we didn't get into the details of what games are available under what schemes. When I got my receipt, my Creighton, Seton Hall, and Xavier tickets were shown as "mini-plan" price type and cost $20 each. My OK State tickets were shown as "adult" price type and cost $30. My PC tickets were "season ticket holder" price type and cost $35. Seat locations of all tickets are essentially the same.

The pricing I got differs from what I would have gotten if I used the website, and it appears different than what other Boneyarders are posting. Pretty weird.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
Am I imagining things or wasn't Stonehill originally scheduled for Storrs?

Reaction Score
I am so confused by the ticket pricing. I am an XL Season ticket holders and ordered on Wednesday. I ordered on the phone, and we didn't get into the details of what games are available under what schemes. When I got my receipt, my Creighton, Seton Hall, and Xavier tickets were shown as "mini-plan" price type and cost $20 each. My OK State tickets were shown as "adult" price type and cost $30. My PC tickets were "season ticket holder" price type and cost $35. Seat locations of all tickets are essentially the same.

The pricing I got differs from what I would have gotten if I used the website, and it appears different than what other Boneyarders are posting. Pretty weird.
I bought a ton of tickets for friends. Cheapest seats for Nova were ~$22, cheapest seats for Creighton, PC, and Xavier were ~$39 after fees. Maybe it's because I was buying so many but I didn't get any priced as mini plan tickets.

Reaction Score
Am I imagining things or wasn't Stonehill originally scheduled for Storrs?
The non-conference schedule was released on 8/2 but without times, venues or TV information. And as WrenchFan69 posted the entire schedule with all this information and the conference games was released on 9/9 with Stonehill at XL. So that game was always scheduled for XL.

Reaction Score
Frustrating that, as of now, the only way to purchase Nova or Creighton is through the mini plan.

I wasn’t a season ticket holder for super long (3 years), but between being priced out and now not being able to buy single game tickets to the select games I want to attend, I’m pretty disappointed.

Reaction Score
Frustrating that, as of now, the only way to purchase Nova or Creighton is through the mini plan.

I wasn’t a season ticket holder for super long (3 years), but between being priced out and now not being able to buy single game tickets to the select games I want to attend, I’m pretty disappointed.
I bought Creighton tickets on Vivid Seats. It cost me about $15 more than the tickets I bought on Uconn's website for the Ok State game in a similar section (upper bowl).

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
Yeah that's not what ticket lady told me when I called. So if 12:01 hits and I still don't have access it'll be ring ring again lol. Standard UConn ticket office debacle it sounds.
Why do they make everything so difficult?

Reaction Score
I’m looking for 4 tickets for the 11/15 game @Hartford with Buffalo
What’s the best way to get tickets
and I need advise on where to sit.
I haven’t been to a game in person in many year

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I looked for single game tickets for tomorrow. Nothing through UConn, just StubHub. Sold out with student tickets?

Reaction Score
I looked for single game tickets for tomorrow. Nothing through UConn, just StubHub. Sold out with student tickets?
I'd look again. When I looked through UConn there were a good amount of tickets left.

Reaction Score
Im gonna be honest man just walk up to the lobby day of. There was prob 58% capacity for Stonehill. Plenty of good open seats too

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'd look again. When I looked through UConn there were a good amount of tickets left.
I didn't see anyplace to even buy single game tickets. Just season tickets.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You can buy tickets HERE. My suggestions on where to sit are:

Sec. 108 Row V Seats 12-15
Sec. 108 Row S Seats 4-7

Both are Lower Level, Upper Corner, Aisle seats

EDIT: Full disclosure, the seats are near some exposed rebar. Many Yarders have a big problem with that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom