OT: - Single Game Tickets | The Boneyard

OT: Single Game Tickets

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Putting out the bat signal here for help on strategy in getting single game tickets. I’m looking for 2 to the Jan 7 Gampel game against Creighton but looked like very slim pickens on the resellers sites. Is this cuz thru haven’t released season tickets yet, or something else I’m missing?

Any insight is much appreciated

Reaction Score
Putting out the bat signal here for help on strategy in getting single game tickets. I’m looking for 2 to the Jan 7 Gampel game against Creighton but looked like very slim pickens on the resellers sites. Is this cuz thru haven’t released season tickets yet, or something else I’m missing?

Yeah more tickets will become available over the next month or so
That will be a tough ticket I’m betting
You might want to jump on a price right.
Creighton will be top 10 and we could be too

Reaction Score

They did offer STHs an opportunity to buy single game tickets before the general public last year. Not sure if they are doing that and obviously don't know if you are one.

But I would wait and not buy anything on a reseller as of yet.

Reaction Score
If you strike out on the above ideas and/or tge secondary market is too expensive, you might consider calling Creighton's ticket office to see if as "a Creighton fan way out in CT", you'd love to purchase a few tickets. It's been successfully done before, so it's worth a try.

Reaction Score
Don't buy any tickets right now. Even if you strike out with UConn when they go on sale there will be plenty listed on the secondary market that will be lower than the current prices.

Reaction Score
Any word on when the single game tickets will go on sale?

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Seat Geek seems to be the cheapest site.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
UConn hasn’t released the option to buy single game tickets yet. Usually it happens first couple weeks of October.

Reaction Score
UConn hasn’t released the option to buy single game tickets yet. Usually it happens first couple weeks of October.
Does anyone happen to remember when they allowed season ticket holders access to the single game presale last year? Feel like it should be anyday now if they haven't axed that option

Reaction Score
Does anyone happen to remember when they allowed season ticket holders access to the single game presale last year? Feel like it should be anyday now if they haven't axed that option
Going back to 2019, I see old orders for single game tickets on October 11. I don't have my confirmation emails from last year, but the time-line fits. I do remember it was a quick turnaround, meaning I received the season ticket holder single game on-sale date via email a day or 2 before they went on sale.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm checking on the game @PC and those aren't on sale yet either. They will probably include it in a mini package.

Reaction Score
I'm checking on the game @PC and those aren't on sale yet either. They will probably include it in a mini package.
They aren’t too bad on the secondary market. Don’t know if they will be cheaper through providence. The game being 8:30 on a weeknight will hurt the demand

Reaction Score
Based on something me emails back-and-forth with a ticket rep, it was apparently sometime between 10/22 and 10/26 last year. It was easier during some seasons. They’ve been trying to push season tickets hard before making single game tickets available the last few years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom