Single game tickets now on sale | The Boneyard

Single game tickets now on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why are they holding out on the Texas game? There is no way its sold out

Reaction Score
Pushes more people to buy flex packs. Selling more flex packs would in theory increase attendance at games against lesser opponents.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score

Because if you want to see Texas, you have to see 4 other teams...increases attendance.

Reaction Score
As DaveHuskiesFan said, its sold out for the Flex plans as well. Single Memphis seats are also sold out.

Reaction Score
It is sold out. It's sold out on flex plans too. I'd guess the rest are being held for season tickets.
Wow I didn't expect it to be sold out that quickly thats pretty impressive. I'll guess I'll have to settle for the overpriced student tickets that's people bought just to make a quick buck

Reaction Score
Wow I didn't expect it to be sold out that quickly thats pretty impressive. I'll guess I'll have to settle for the overpriced student tickets that's people bought just to make a quick buck

Why are you so surprised that the Texas game would be sold out? The game is at Gampel and I would be shocked and disappointed if it were not sold out early.

Reaction Score
S
Why are you so surprised that the Texas game would be sold out? The game is at Gampel and I would be shocked and disappointed if it were not sold out early.
Sold out early was expected but sold out before the single game tickets were even released i was surprised about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom