Single game tickets are onsale | The Boneyard

Single game tickets are onsale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Cincy is part of the 5 game- flex package so that one is not available (yet).

Otherwise, our home game opponents are rather bleh this season = cupcakes + AAC .

Reaction Score
2:30 pm start time on friday the 23rd is an odd start time for the middle of the week for the Auburn game

Reaction Score
Cincy is part of the 5 game- flex package so that one is not available (yet).

Otherwise, our home game opponents are rather bleh this season = cupcakes + AAC .
Agreed...our home schedule this year is very blah to say the least...

Reaction Score
Q: I may be in town for the Houston game at XL on Dec. 23rd. The price is now $36.

I don't want to buy because I don't even know right now if I will be in the state. But, are ticket prices going to appreciate considerably over $36 by then?

Reaction Score
I would wait upstater, I don't think the game will sell out so you should be able to get tickets day of if you are around.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Q: I may be in town for the Houston game at XL on Dec. 23rd. The price is now $36.

I don't want to buy because I don't even know right now if I will be in the state. But, are ticket prices going to appreciate considerably over $36 by then?
If you are only looking for a single ticket, I would wait. Good singles are almost always available as the game approaches.

Reaction Score
If you are only looking for a single ticket, I would wait. Good singles are almost always available as the game approaches.

I'll be buying 2.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'll be buying 2.
I'd keep my eye on the Ticket Exchange here then, or post there when you know. Otherwise, Craigslist (owners, not dealers) has worked fine for me both as a buyer and seller.

But that's only if you are picky about XL seats like I am. I will take literally any seat in Gampel (although I obviously prefer seat backs), but I would rather watch on TV than sit in around half the seats in the XL.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
anyone going to try to go to the OSU game this year?

I am planning to go to Columbus for the game, though when their single game tixs went on sale last week all they offered were upper level seats. OSU doesn't have a big basketball fan base so I think prices for that game will come down as it approaches.

Reaction Score
I am planning to go to Columbus for the game, though when their single game tixs went on sale last week all they offered were upper level seats. OSU doesn't have a big basketball fan base so I think prices for that game will come down as it approaches.

Ok. didn't know that. I went last year when they played Maryland and it wasn't that packed also. Upper level seats are like $25 as of right now.

Reaction Score
What are the odds that Ticket Office waives the fees because adding $10 to an exhibition match is a bit much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom