Single Digit Deficit at the Half Not Bad | The Boneyard

Single Digit Deficit at the Half Not Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Sims is trying to do wayyyyy too much. She must not have gotten the memo that UCONN knows how to block shots. She is trying to go all the way to the rim instead of shooting the pull-up jumper. Shooting 2 for 15 is embarrassing and I suspect that she will get much better in the second half, but the help defense is simply too much for her right now.

Davis is just too small to play inside against UCONN.

Kim is paying the price for not developing more of her gameplan around the freshmen. Small and Wright are on such short leashes that they know that if they make one mistake they will be pulled immediately.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Much better decision making by Sims in the second half!
We have a game thread going if you are interested in commenting on the game. Otherwise, please don't start a bunch of threads related to the active game.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
:(
We have a game thread going if you are interested in commenting on the game. Otherwise, please don't start a bunch of threads related to the active game.

I am apparently blocked from this gamethread.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
:(

I am apparently blocked from this gamethread.

You might be on "ignore" to a lot of folks, however it is not likely that you are blocked from a thread.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
You might be on "ignore" to a lot of folks, however it is not likely that you are blocked from a thread.

He could be blocked by the person who started the thread...so therefore he couldn't see it.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
He could be blocked by the person who started the thread...so therefore he couldn't see it.

O - I didn't know that. Thanks, Cole.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
No, etc isn't blocked by me. He has me on ignore so he couldn't see the game thread.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
No, etc isn't blocked by me. He has me on ignore so he couldn't see the game thread.

Well that too could be the reason. :p

One or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member