Simulation? | The Boneyard

Simulation?

Reaction Score
Just for ships and giggles, it would be interesting to see what comes out if someone with credibility were to 1) simulate all of the conference championships, 2) realistically pick at-large teams, 3) fill in the bracket and 4) run the tournament through a thousand sim runs.

Reaction Score
Gonzaga's strength of schedule has to be stupidly low. No disrespect, but thier conference competition is horrible. No wonder they have a win margin of something like 16 points. Garbage. I was looking forward to picking the team that upset them before the Elite 8.

Reaction Score
Gonzaga's strength of schedule has to be stupidly low. No disrespect, but thier conference competition is horrible. No wonder thier win margin is something like 16 points or something. Garbage. I was looking forward to picking the team that upset them before the Elite 8.

In want to know how the heck they had Dayton winning it! Let's also check the historic defensive efficiency #'s in addition to SOS!

Although I do think Dayton would have won it.

Reaction Score
In want to know how the heck they had Dayton winning it! Let's also check the historic defensive efficiency #'s in addition to SOS!

Although I do think Dayton would have won it.
Of all the years there was no clear team to take it all, this was the year. There were so many teams on down years, unproven SEC schools flying high, teams like Dayton and Baylor floating up in the stratosphere, and we get zero chance to see anything play out. This year's bracket was gonna be the wild, wild, west IMO.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
We won it all. At the end of the game, CV tossed the ball up into the air and it was caught by Whaley, and then magically turned into a pork chop.

Reaction Score
I’m going to be working from home until the end of March and I’d debating booting up ol’ College Hoops 2k8 on my Xbox 360, adding 2019-20 rosters for some teams, and playing out the tournament. Would be a massive endeavor but I just might have enough time on my hands.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
Having Gonzaga going all the way to lose in the championship is hilarious to me. There's always next year, Mark Few.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I saw simulation and my first thought was about soccer players getting barely touched yet looking like they've been shot out of a cannon.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
If I'm a Dayton fan do I like or hate this?

Wouldn't make me feel any better about the situation, I know that for sure.

Reaction Score
New haven fire is keeping their current guys on shift through the weekend cause they don't want guys/shift change coming in and out of the fire houses.

I would expect all schools in ct to be closed come Monday

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
New haven fire is keeping their current guys on shift through the weekend cause they don't want guys/shift change coming in and out of the fire houses.

I would expect all schools in ct to be closed come Monday
Well, ya got me to look again at the thread title.

Reaction Score
Gonzaga's strength of schedule has to be stupidly low. No disrespect, but thier conference competition is horrible. No wonder they have a win margin of something like 16 points. Garbage. I was looking forward to picking the team that upset them before the Elite 8.

gonzag had the #54 SOS dayton had #79 and SDSu was #84

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom