Simply AMAZING Gatorade ad featuring Elena Delle Donne | The Boneyard

Simply AMAZING Gatorade ad featuring Elena Delle Donne

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
One of the most amazing ads I've ever seen. You need to have a heart of stone if this doesn't touch your soul - I can't think of any sports fan (or person) who won't be moved by her story and journey.

EDD Gatorade Ad

From the article - Aside from Olympic sports, it's not often we see a major sports brand ad starring a female athlete. Of course, the tide may be turning there with heavyweights like Under Armour and Nike boosting the gender equality of their epic ad outputs. But, as truly great as she is, we rarely see anyone beyond Serena Williams get the marquee treatment. That's what makes this new spot from Gatorade such a breath of fresh air, which will surely introduce Delle Donne to many sports fans for the first time. But that's not the only reason this ad sticks out—it's also an incredibly personal story, the kind we don't often hear from our athlete heroes but could always use more of.

Kudos to the team from Gatorade who put the ad together and kudos to Jeff Beer for putting the article together, and lastly to Elena for allowing them to share her story...

Reaction Score
Once again, ericsandiego, thanks so much for this. Got me thinking and searching, because of her dedication. In case anyone's interested, here's her foundation,:The Elena Delle Donne Charitable Foundation, which will combine initiatives from both the Special Olympics and Lyme disease awareness.
The Elena Delle Donne Charitable Foundation | Elena Delle Donne
And let's remember that "our" own Molly Bent is a great supporter of Special Olympics as well.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Once again, ericsandiego, thanks so much for this. Got me thinking and searching, because of her dedication. In case anyone's interested, here's her foundation,:The Elena Delle Donne Charitable Foundation, which will combine initiatives from both the Special Olympics and Lyme disease awareness.
The Elena Delle Donne Charitable Foundation | Elena Delle Donne
And let's remember that "our" own Molly Bent is a great supporter of Special Olympics as well.
My pleasure boss. I did not know about the foundation - thanks for sharing that!

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS