Simple fantasy NBA ? | The Boneyard

Simple fantasy NBA ?

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Any suggestions for a site to do it all? 4 family members want to draft, root for their players, set it & forget it. What’s the best options. Idiot proof. Ages 10-70 playing.

Reaction Score
I would do FanDuel. There is a friends option where you can set up a challenge for the year. I do this with a few friends. Every Wednesday we pick our team (Almost every NBA team plays on Wed) and you can track standings & scoring.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Any suggestions for a site to do it all? 4 family members want to draft, root for their players, set it & forget it. What’s the best options. Idiot proof. Ages 10-70 playing.

I used to play on Yahoo years ago and it’s fine for set it and forget it. The site is somewhat cumbersome for daily use, IMHO.

Way back when, Yahoo Sports and Yahoo Fantasy were awesome because they were simple and accessible. Then they did a “redesign” and things began to suck.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I think Yahoo has an option where it's cumulative points over the course of a season. So set the lineup at the beginning of the year and each day the standings will change based on the night prior.

You will have to take into account injuries and minor roster management if you wish (injuries, rest days, etc.).

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I used to play on Yahoo years ago and it’s fine for set it and forget it. The site is somewhat cumbersome for daily use, IMHO.

Way back when, Yahoo Sports and Yahoo Fantasy were awesome because they were simple and accessible. Then they did a “redesign” and things began to suck.

You don't like Yahoo? I've been playing fantasy sports on there for nearly 20 years. I find the user interface way more accessible than ESPN or CBS.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
I was thinking of trying the Golic & Wingo NFL Survivor pool. Maybe ESPN has a good season long one for a private group?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom