Simi Shittu Recruiting News | The Boneyard

Simi Shittu Recruiting News

Reaction Score
This kid would be priority #1 for me. Beast. I thought I saw something about him not having UConn on his list recently? Maybe he just forgot?
He also didn't have Oregon which would be a likely destination. It's very early yet. I hope we can get him

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
This kid would be priority #1 for me. Beast. I thought I saw something about him not having UConn on his list recently? Maybe he just forgot?
You're correct, very odd he didn't list two very likely destinations. Guess he had a brain fart.

Reaction Score
This kid is highly overrated he will drop 30 50 spots by this time next year, after saying all that would be a decent get for Us, HOWEVER kids like this always think they are better than what they are
This might take the cake for the stupidest post I've ever seen on this site. Kid was a bonafide 5* before he grew 2" in the last year. He will not drop to 4*, let alone 50 places.

Reaction Score
Well, I finally popped my ignore cherry on the Boneyard. I can tolerate most, but this guy is a relentless idiot.

Ok what make me an idiot? every claim ive made has been true so far where have i been wrong?

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
This kid is highly overrated he will drop 30 50 spots by this time next year, after saying all that would be a decent get for Us, HOWEVER kids like this always think they are better than what they are

Yes because you Know more than all the experts out there.
My question is why are you here pretending to be a UConn fan when you are nothing more than a gadfly

Last edited:

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I have watched the kid play more than experts from ESPN, RIVALS, and SCOUT combined over this HS season. His coaches and peers voted for top players in the NEPSAC AA League they played in and two kids in class were named first team before him. 2018 AJ Reeves and Marcus Zegaroski (MCW lil brother) who is not ranked anywhere.

Unlike you guys i actually watch these kids play and not just read blog posts
I'm hoping that you're doing this as part of a job.

Reaction Score
I have watched the kid play more than experts from ESPN, RIVALS, and SCOUT combined over this HS season. His coaches and peers voted for top players in the NEPSAC AA League they played in and two kids in class were named first team before him. 2018 AJ Reeves and Marcus Zegaroski (MCW lil brother) who is not ranked anywhere.

Unlike you guys i actually watch these kids play and not just read blog posts
Your act hasn't worked, everyone knows you are trolling. Find another fanbase to harass.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
This kid is exactly what we need/want. Tough, hard nosed type of player with BBIQ.

Reaction Score
If we could get Shittu and a highly rated wing, the rest of the class would just be icing on the cake.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom