Simi Shittu - PF (Possibility of 2017 reclass) | The Boneyard

Simi Shittu - PF (Possibility of 2017 reclass)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Of course we're not mentioned in the tweet:

But here are the kid's own words:

“Syracuse, UCLA, Arizona, Kansas, UConn, Notre Dame and Oregon; those are the ones I can think of (who are in touch with me),” the five-star junior said.

And more just as important:

The plan remains for Shittu to play another year of prep basketball as a member of the 2018 class, though, like most Canadians, the idea of reclassing a year up could be on the table.

“I haven’t really thought about it much right now. I am just focused on the season,” Shittu said. “I am more about remaining with my class and staying there for right now. Another year of development could really help me a lot and having more freedom to do what I want to do in college.”

Figured this was worth its own thread since the other Shittu threads were getting long in the tooth.

Reaction Score
I can see this kid going the Thon Maker route and enter the draft after next year.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
I can see this kid going the Thon Maker route and enter the draft after next year.
Really? In another thread about our possible targets, someone said that because he lacks true size for the NBA he might be more than a 1 and done guy. This guy should be a top priority. Id take him next yr or the following. We need a big motor big man who is a rebounding machine and with some skill around the basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom