Silver haired Ref | The Boneyard

Silver haired Ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who's the silver/white haired Big East ref that seems to see a different game than everyone else when working UConn games?

Reaction Score
From Section 131 row 18, I thought I recognized him calling the Arizona/ Dayton game. Aside from a questionable call when Dayton cut the Zona lead, O'Connell hasn't embarrassed himself like in the Kansas/Samford game here in SLC on Thursday night. But, there's still plenty of time for Dayton to make a late run that he'll have to stop.

Reaction Score
From Section 131 row 18, I thought I recognized him calling the Arizona/ Dayton game. Aside from a questionable call when Dayton cut the Zona lead, O'Connell hasn't embarrassed himself like in the Kansas/Samford game here in SLC on Thursday night. But, there's still plenty of time for Dayton to make a late run that he'll have to stop.

Who made the terrible call in the Samford/Kansas game?

Reaction Score
As a long-time, proud O'Connell hater I have to be honest: I don't grimace when I see him on our games anymore. I think he's been generally fine this year, or at least not noticeably bad. The one that makes me sick to my stomach is Breeding.
Breeding isn’t great but Chiazza is downright awful. And Matt Potter, well there are no words. I swear he intentionally tries to rile up the home crowd, and then he smirks when he gets called an balloon knot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom