Silent boneyard | The Boneyard

Silent boneyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We win our first two games and the board is extremely active with threads about how we didn't win by enough, how we are the worst rebounding team in the country and all sorts of other negative observations. We click on all cylinders and demolish the opponent and the board goes silent like usual. Are we really this miserable a bunch?

Reaction Score
We win our first two games and the board is extremely active with threads about how we didn't win by enough, how we are the worst rebounding team in the country and all sorts of other negative observations. We click on all cylinders and demolish the opponent and the board goes silent like usual. Are we really this miserable a bunch?

We had such posts after the first 10 minutes with Hail and STB railing against people.

They are usually names we don't see often.

Reaction Score
The board doesn't exactly seem silent tonight to me. And it was a very small minority that complained about the first 2 games.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Strange to see someone complaining about the silence. I'm just happy the miserable SOB's are quiet! Besides UConn fans are hooting and hollering everywhere! The noise is deafening. I guess when there is perfection the team doesn't need our advice!

Reaction Score
For me I had a long day and couldn't stay awake after the game but I can see here it was silent.........amazing!

Reaction Score
Personally - I had a few business cocktails starting at 4:30. After dinner and more drinks- not sure I could have typed anything. I am also not 100% sure -but -I think I saw a player last night that I did not realize was on the team.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Personally - I had a few business cocktails starting at 4:30. After dinner and more drinks- not sure I could have typed anything. I am also not 100% sure -but -I think I saw a player last night that I did not realize was on the team.
You couldn't have been that bad if you didn't think the team had twins playing for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom