Silas Redd, Fortt, Golden | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Silas Redd, Fortt, Golden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't think any of these kids will transfer to UConn anyways; most of them read the mean things we said about Miami in another thread a few weeks ago and they don't appreciate it.

Reaction Score
I guess according to people he's nothing but a fool but atleast he's loyal. You can't hate a kid for picking a school because of academics. I don't see anyone calling a high school senior a fool for deciding to go to Harvard.

Reaction Score
I would hope these kids would have the character and fortitude to stay at Penn State and play a small part in restoring the reputation of a once great institution.

Seems to me that's the right thing to do and a heck of a lot more important than helping another program (UCONN or otherwise) win football games.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score

There are a boat load of fools in high schools all across America who are applying to Penn State for the upcoming school year.

I didn't know going to Penn State to get a degree meant you're a fool, interesting stance sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Golden isn't going anywhere. He has told me that his decision is based on Penn state the school not the coach. He will be playing for Penn state.
We have 5 DB's coming in, plus 3 WR's. Golden's position(s) are no longer a priority for this year's recruiting.

Reaction Score
There are a boat load of fools in high schools all across America who are applying to Penn State for the upcoming school year.

I didn't know going to Penn State to get a degree meant you're a fool, interesting stance sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golden is a FOOL. Anyone who has other options and would still consider going to the incestuous hamlet known as Happy Valley after being recruited by that red-haired -bag coward is getting the worst advice imaginable.

Reaction Score
I would hope these kids would have the character and fortitude to stay at Penn State and play a small part in restoring the reputation of a once great institution.............

Or they vote with their feet and leave.

Reaction Score
He might be a fool but atleast he's getting a scholarship to play D-1 at a pretty good academic school unlike you who probably have never received a football scholarship...

Reaction Score
I guess according to people he's nothing but a fool but atleast he's loyal. You can't hate a kid for picking a school because of academics. I don't see anyone calling a high school senior a fool for deciding to go to Harvard.

It's one poster who is obviously emotional over the Penn State scandal. Food for Malik in choosing a school not just for the football program but because he likes the school itself. Best of luck to him.

Reaction Score
Golden is a FOOL. Anyone who has other options and would still consider going to the incestuous hamlet known as Happy Valley after being recruited by that red-haired -bag coward is getting the worst advice imaginable.

Sweet, now we have graduated to calling 17-18 year-olds "fools".
Who is this gimber dweeb? His 2 posts in this thread are rather, um, passionate. Wonder what his other 6 posts are like..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom