1. The recent Security Certificate Warning issue appears to be limited to those using Internet Explorer. If you are having the same problem reported by a few others, try switching to a different browser.

Only a 1/2 dozen people have contacted me, so I'm assuming the problem isn't widespread. But PLEASE contact me if you continue to have a problem.

I believe I can help, but I need your username. If you have not registered, and continue to have the problem - contact me asap.

(You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X at the top right of this box)

tom@emery.net
    Dismiss Notice

Siesta Key

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Drew, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Drew

Drew Its a post, about nothing!

2. Brettloaf

Brettloaf

I've been viewing. It is not as ELECTRIC as Jersey Shore but nothing will ever match that current. The show is good. Rich kids boozing and making bad decisions is always a must watch in my book.

Drew likes this.
  3. Tommyboy

Tommyboy a lot of people go to college for seven years

My wife makes fun of me because I still watch The Challenge on MTV so I can't judge.

4. Mano

Mano Certified Bonehead

I was watching an episode of Beachfront Bargain Hunt or something and the family on it were shopping for a house in Siesta Key. Found out that the sand on the beaches there are made up of finely crushed quartz likely deposited over time from drainage from the Appalachians. Remarkable since quartz is super reflective and thusly feels cool underfoot. Pretty neat.

Never seen the show, but I'm sure it'll never replicate the can't-turn-your-head-away-from-the-car-crash quality that Jersey Shore was so famous for. But then the residents of Florida can out shame anyone I'd bet.