Sierra Calhoun offered by ND | The Boneyard

Sierra Calhoun offered by ND

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
"She and her father believe an offer from UConn will come soon. Omar Calhoun Sr. said Huskies coach Geno Auriemma, who has been watching her for years, didn’t get a chance to see Sierra Calhoun play this summer since he was busy working with the US women’s national team. Her brother Omar, Christ the King’s all-time leading scorer, is currently a freshman at Connecticut."

LINK

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
agreed Frank. would love to see her at UCONN. hopefully she comes to the super show but Geno needs to schedule time to see her play soon. not sure when her HS season starts, and i'd be surprised if she isn't at the super show. her game is similar to diamond's. If i had to guess, I'd think she might have considered NOT going to UCONN had Diamond committed. I think this kid has a lot of upside.

I have a feeling our 2014 class will fall under the "blockbuster" category.

Reaction Score
I haven't heard much about her recruitment so I'm excited to hear that UConn is still very much in the picture. I hope she doesn't enjoy her other unofficial visits too much!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Any chance that Omar Jr. transfers if JC decides to announce retirement? Sounds like JC is still deciding. If he steps down and Omar goes somewhere else then Sierra's choice could be affected. Geography could still help keep both at UCONN and Ollie is reportedly popular with recruits if a change has to be made, but you never know with recruits or even freshmen already on campus, like Jr.

I hope at the end of the day that Sierra wears Husky blue. She is a great talent

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I don't think Omar is going to transfer if Jim retires. If I recall correctly, the Calhoun family has been pretty realistic about what might happen with Jim while their son is at Storrs.

Reaction Score
I don't think you can take any recruit for granted; with that being said I think Geno and UCONN will offer Sierra in the very near future.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
I think Geno and UCONN will offer Sierra in the very near future.

Yeah like October...first night....

Reaction Score
I thought the offer was already out there. Are we sure there isn't already an offer?

Reaction Score
I thought the offer was already out there. Are we sure there isn't already an offer?
The article implies there hasn't. It says that Sierra and her father feel an offer is coming soon though. That's good to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom