Sid Wilson | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson

Reaction Score
Sure he was lost a couple of times and seems like a bit of a gunner but his stroke looks pretty smooth and his athleticism jumps out at you right away. I thought he was noticeably the most athletic guy on the court. If we want to reach our ceiling he's going to need to be a big part of what we're doing.

Reaction Score
Definitely a much better second impression. Once he’s really into the flow of the team and not losing the play on defense he will be a huge piece.

Reaction Score
He will learn. The next two games will be better to shake the rust off than this one, for sure.

Reaction Score
Definitely a much better second impression. Once he’s really into the flow of the team and not losing the play on defense he will be a huge piece.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Reaction Score
He looked more ready to contribute than I expected. If he can find his place and buy in to team ball, he will be a key piece this season.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
He had the joint rocking going into the timeout after his trey. Team mugged him!

Reaction Score
More Wilson, less Vital.....can't take his turnovers anymore, love the hustle but minutes need to be cut.[/QUOTE

Way too critical. He had a 7 to 1 ratio......................oh, wait, never mind.

Reaction Score
More Wilson, less Vital.....can't take his turnovers anymore, love the hustle but minutes need to be cut.

Didn't we just go through this two weeks ago to not be reactionary with Vital? This the first time he's had more than 2 turnovers in a game since UMKC, game 2. He's was shooting 56% from the floor since that game before today (5 game stretch)

7 turnovers is unforgivable but let's not act like this team can go far without him, particularly when you consider he leads the team in rebounds.

Reaction Score
Didn't we just go through this two weeks ago to not be reactionary with Vital? This the first time he's had more than 2 turnovers in a game since UMKC, game 2. He's was shooting 56% from the floor since that game before today (5 game stretch)

7 turnovers is unforgivable but let's not act like this team can go far without him, particularly when you consider he leads the team in rebounds.
I've seen VItal for 3 years to know what he is & isn't. He is a 7th man on a good team. His turnovers are absolute killers and his horrible shots at times are the same as turnovers. I'm not saying bench Vital but his minutes can come down a little & hopefully Cobb will be leading us in rebounds soon.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I've seen VItal for 3 years to know what he is & isn't. He is a 7th man on a good team. His turnovers are absolute killers and his horrible shots at times are the same as turnovers. I'm not saying bench Vital but his minutes can come down below 30 per game.
I'm not sure why people still don't get this. For where we want to be, back to being a really good team/program Vital and Carlton come off the bench. They are starting because of the situation we are in but with Sid now I would imagine Vital and Polley to lose some minutes.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Trying too hard it makes Vital looked reserved.

Reaction Score
Wilson has a nice release and stroke. His first 3, the fans “welcomed” him with applause it was nice. He clearly has talent and with more time it should show. He took a quick 3 that he missed, would like to see him drive it in.

Reaction Score
I was at the game. When Sid came in the crowd got into the game (after the refs and bad play by us sucked the life out of everything the first 4 minutes) and he brought it to the next level. Obviously he isn’t ready yet to sustain it for a whole game but the future is bright for this kid. I’m excited about him!

C

Chief00

Sure he was lost a couple of times and seems like a bit of a gunner but his stroke looks pretty smooth and his athleticism jumps out at you right away. I thought he was noticeably the most athletic guy on the court. If we want to reach our ceiling he's going to need to be a big part of what we're doing.
Confirmed

Reaction Score
I'm not sure why people still don't get this. For where we want to be, back to being a really good team/program Vital and Carlton come off the bench. They are starting because of the situation we are in but with Sid now I would imagine Vital and Polley to lose some minutes.

All of this, basically. In fact, we've got a lot of 7th/8th guys on a good team guys on this squad. Look- we're probably a tournament team, but we're first weekend full stop. There's a ceiling to this group and they're just max effort on everything to play competitively at this level. We just need more talent.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
He certainly doesn't lack confidence! But that jumper is wet.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
This game is more proof that Hurley is the man. Whatever it was that Hurley needed to get across to Sid, it would have been a lot tougher to do after he hit a few of those jumpers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom