Sid Wilson | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson

Reaction Score
So true. Rip was nonstop energy. I remember defenders would tire from chasing him around.

Reaction Score
Someone has to explain. I’m reading this thread and the comments are top 25-75 talent, skinny as a rail, pushed around boxing out, and shooting is a problem. So how is he a “top 3 talent” on this team? I’ve never laid eyes on him playing but he was good enough to be considered 4 star?

Reaction Score
Someone has to explain. I’m reading this thread and the comments are top 25-75 talent, skinny as a rail, pushed around boxing out, and shooting is a problem. So how is he a “top 3 talent” on this team? I’ve never laid eyes on him playing but he was good enough to be considered 4 star?

Nobody on the boneyard has any idea what they're talking about.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

They're giving criticism based on pros and cons; but most people naturally focus on cons when doing so; it also happens to be the cons that people remember most when reading about a kid.

Most kids coming out of High school are undeveloped. Ranking is based on projection, not how the kid's going to be from day one.

Reaction Score
Rip was an NBA all star. We can't go comparing every skinny kid in a UConn shirt with one of our best to lace 'em up. I hope he has the same motor and bbiq. If not, then he better hit the weights and dining hall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom