Sid Wilson Withdraws from NBA Draft | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson Withdraws from NBA Draft

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
If there is anything I wish I had done in life, it’s delay being an adult just a little longer. Plenty of time to be concerned with that stuff.
There are tee shirts around that say this: It's never too late to have a happy childhood. Unfortunately today it is fashionable in many circles of this culture to never grow up. It's ok to lean on a mentor or two; especially if there is grief involved. I'm rooting for Sid both as a person and athlete. He's not giving up and that means he has hope.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Lucky for him that’s what kids his age are actively doing

He’s 22 years old and hasn’t had a season where he’s managed to avoid being suspended or asked to leave a team.

Might be time to catch up to the other children his age.

Reaction Score
Good luck but seriously, he needs to grow up. He transferred from St John’s to UConn to Edwardsville, where he either quit or got kicked off the team, to WhatsamatterU. At some point he needs to stop with excuses and get on with life.
I wish that you had been taught, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything. If you had learned that, we would never have to see your thoughts or opinion...how blissful would that be.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Someone must’ve told him that rookies can’t bring puppies to training camp…

(jk…rooting for ya, Sid!)

Reaction Score
The sad thing about Sid is in his recruiting class (2017) he was by far the highest regarded player.
He did catch a tough break being suspended an entire season in which he would have been a starter. ,however all his other adventures seem to be self inflicted.
Top 100 recruits with his athleticism don’t end up at place like SIUE unless there is a problem.
(Im familiar with the conference and have respect for the top half however his team was the worst place to play in that conference. ) Right or wrong “the word “ apparently was out on him as trouble. It’s up to him to rehabilitate that reputation through hard work and I wish him well.
As for testing the draft waters , that a very intelligent thing to do . Having experts tell you where you need to improve is never a bad idea. Implementation however is on you.

Reaction Score
Top 100 recruits with his athleticism don’t end up at place like SIUE unless there is a problem.
Hard disagree here.

DJ Harvey is finishing his career at Detroit Mercy.
Savion Flagg is finishing his career at Sam Houston State.
Isaiah Washington finished his career at Long Beach State.
Lavar Batts finished his career at UNC-Asheville.

All of these guys are top-100 guys from the same class as Sid. As far as what's public, none of these players ended up in their current situation because of "problems".

Top-100 recruits end up at schools like Detroit Mercy, Sam Houston State, Long Beach State, UNC-Asheville and SIU-E to get immediate PT.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hard disagree here.

DJ Harvey is finishing his career at Detroit Mercy.
Savion Flagg is finishing his career at Sam Houston State.
Isaiah Washington finished his career at Long Beach State.
Lavar Batts finished his career at UNC-Asheville.

All of these guys are top-100 guys from the same class as Sid. As far as what's public, none of these players ended up in their current situation because of "problems".

Top-100 recruits end up at schools like Detroit Mercy, Sam Houston State, Long Beach State, UNC-Asheville and SIU-E to get immediate PT.
Joe Hampton at Long Beach State too. That’s a kid I’m rooting for.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
He averaged like a bucket a game but somehow had half the highlights in the 19-20 season. A very exciting player. I wish him the best

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom