Sid Wilson visting Thursday | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson visting Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Plus I cant imagine someone like him going to a 4-22 team
I don't know, it's not every day you get the chance to play for the 1933 Premo-Porretta champions.

C

Chief00

Some athletic department office intern better be arranging those banners in a really cool way in the practice facility or something for even greater effect. The old "Oh this championship banner? These things are just lying around here everywhere these days."

They already have banners there.

Reaction Score
JC used to be my neighbor in Pomfret, quite a compound he has back there haha..

I don't want to get my hopes up for Sid, but Sid + the other big he's visiting with + Waters? even without Waters... that cures a lot of wounds in a flash. 24 hours from now we could be reborn.

Reaction Score
We need Sid Wilson not only because he is a good wing but because he can attract other good recruits for 2018 in the northeast.

#SealTheDealSid

Heard we are in the top 3 but not leading.

Reaction Score
Love this, hope for some good news today
*Disclaimer
Perceived inside knowledge. I dont frequent that board but they seem to take his word. He also said the st johns staff feels they have a really good shot if he makes it to the st johns visit

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
JC used to be my neighbor in Pomfret, quite a compound he has back there haha..

I don't want to get my hopes up for Sid, but Sid + the other big he's visiting with + Waters? even without Waters... that cures a lot of wounds in a flash. 24 hours from now we could be reborn.
Ant, did you live at/go to The Pomfret School? My wife is an alum and used to work there.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Ant, did you live at/go to The Pomfret School? My wife is an alum and used to work there.

If he coaches at the Rectory, probably explains his hatred of Vital...dude is probably still bitter about CV leaving him in the dust by transferring to bigger name prep schools.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yes and heard the red carpet is out

Need to get the UCONN version of the UTenn 'hostess' program going stat.

recruits-new.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01