Sid Wilson Transferring | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson Transferring

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Seriously

@Deepster

This guy thought he was bigger than the yard, said he would put it out of business, and then comes back hat in hand posting as if nothing happened. Its not too late (before first 4 starts tonight) to amend sentencing. Add him to a sentence if hes going to post, or banish him. We are in total mojo limbo right now with this return.

Ive warned you all. This is ominous until dealt with.

Reaction Score
That was an awful choice of schools
That’s a decent BB conference at the top but where he chose to go was a school thats not only in the lower half in record but also they have the worst attendance in the league
Bryant would have been a better choice for New York area kid.
What was he thinking.
The kid had barely played in his 3 previous years and with Covid I’m not sure how man games they played this year
Year 1. St Johns: enrolled at summer school but according to him never took a class
Transferred and Attended UConn in the fall.for some reason he was declare ineligible on a short handed team that could have used him.
The coaches who recruited him were fired
Year two
Hurley suspended him for the first half of the season .
I think is first game was Nova . Missed the cupcake schedule that all new players need.
He had some success and actually earned a couple of starts
Year Three with Akok, Boukright,and Polley getting the minutes
he was relegated to the bench.
He got a couple of starts when Polley went down but injury and suspension and rumor was he was through for the season
Akok goes done but Whaley emerged to get the minutes
Because we we so short handed Hurley kept him on the roster
Then the year was shortened
This guy has been in college 4 years but freshman have played as many games.I hope he finds a good place.
I hope he finds a place that he loves because I can’t think of kid whose career has been effected by things outside BB . Whether they are self afflicted or not.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Could it be possible he is grad transferring? Would make him eligible right away. He's been in school 4 years now.

Reaction Score
Someone told me he quit the team (I don’t know for sure). Apparently he hasn’t been listed on their roster, or played in a game, since February 18th.

Reaction Score
Someone told me he quit the team (I don’t know for sure). Apparently he hasn’t been listed on their roster, or played in a game, since February 18th.
Looked at his stats and it says he played in 18 games out of a potential 26. I’m sure someone will pick him up but that, plus multiple suspensions at UConn have got to make the Pool much smaller.

Reaction Score
Maybe he'll go back to St. John's.

Lot's of people these days are failing at other places and then coming back to the original place they said they'd never come back to.

Reaction Score
Maybe he'll go back to St. John's.

Lot's of people these days are failing at other places and then coming back to the original place they said they'd never come back to.
He isn’t that good. you do know it’s a 2 way street, right? Guy was a pretty good player in a pretty week conference. While St Johns isn’t what it was when Looie was there, it hasn’t fallen that far.

I don’t get the love for this guy really. Not a great player, got in trouble with his coach on several occasions, might have quit his most recent team. Left UConn. Yet guys who helped us win a national championship get less respect...gotta love the Yard...

Reaction Score
Seriously

@Deepster

This guy thought he was bigger than the yard, said he would put it out of business, and then comes back hat in hand posting as if nothing happened. Its not too late (before first 4 starts tonight) to amend sentencing. Add him to a sentence if hes going to post, or banish him. We are in total mojo limbo right now with this return.

Ive warned you all. This is ominous until dealt with.
Unfortunately it probably is too late. We had a layup. A once a decade level mojo event. Did we harness it and ride it to glory? No. We hung a 2 randos, a guy that, while a complete idiot, is a total zero, and upstater.

All because a couple guys needed their yearly 15 minutes of Boneyard fame.

Hopefully bringing this up can turn things around. We already got terrible draw in the tournament because of this nonsense.

If Jon Rothstein knew about this he would tweet it’s the epitome of brutality, and for once he would be correct.

Reaction Score
Sid, like others, just looking for a safe space where they can grow their brand free of criticism.
"Free of criticism", that's a tall order. Even Bouk has been criticized here, and he's an incredible talent.

As far as Sid, I hope he comes away with a degree and put himself in a position to make some money playing basketball, wherever that may be. I would consider that to be a win after everything he's been through.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom