Sid Wilson now eligible... | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson now eligible...

Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see how he fits in now.

I know many have high hopes for sid, but not playing these first games is tough because he doesn’t have the time to mesh like everyone else. I would guess we won’t see valuable production until after winter break.

Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see how he fits in now.

I know many have high hopes for sid, but not playing these first games is tough because he doesn’t have the time to mesh like everyone else. I would guess we won’t see valuable production until after winter break.

But hasn't he been practicing with the team? I think he'll mesh just fine.

Reaction Score
He has been practicing, so he should be ready. I can’t believe he has been coasting through practice. Hurley would never allow it. Let’s hope he makes us better.

Reaction Score
Yes he has been practicing with the team, but Hurley has not been putting him with the ones. Hurley’s focus has been getting the guys eligible to be ready to play, so Sid has not gotten the reps he would have normally.

Sid has also get to play a college basketball game. I just hope everyone is patient with him and don’t have gran expectations right away.

Reaction Score

I'm not sure anything is broken so I don't think the phrase quick fix was the best. I do agree he wont be a stud immediately, or perhaps for a few years, but I don't see any problem with Wilson integrating. We are hoping to play our best later in the season. Chemistry and rotations can't really be formed versus scrub teams anyways. As we start to play better teams, we are going to need some minutes from a guy with size and athleticism like Wilson, just as we are going to probably see more Cobb, a guy who was by far our best big against the 2 good teams we have played, and is just getting token minutes versus the sisters of the poor.

Reaction Score
Polley has been giving us great minutes so Sid won’t be thrown into the fire immediately, which helps his transition immensely. We’ve looked a lot like a tournament team and now we’re adding a top 50 recruit to the mix. Can’t wait for Zona @ XL. Go Dawgs

Reaction Score
Would love to see this lineup against elite competition

Gilbert
Adams
Smith
Wilson
Cobb

Unlike Vital and Polley....Wilson can create his own shot vs elite competition

Reaction Score

Not a big surprise as we pretty much knew he was playing based on what that journalist said and his own countdown against UMASS-Lowell. But good to see it confirmed. Now just need Diarra as I can't stank Yakwe out there. LOL!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom