Sid Wilson decides ... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson decides ...

C

Chief00

If Sid is happy that's all that matters
I wish him the best and he can be the BMOC that he aspired to be
DH really didn't bond with Sid and this a better place for him
As Chief0 eluded he can work on three important things - life, school and ball
In Sid’s case, the first two need to be in order to truly develop the third one. I hope Sid does all that and gets the minutes he wants. He does have the ability to change a game with a highlight play. Being a key player now at a lower level, he will really need to tighten his game so he can also give them consistent and productive minutes too.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
In Sid’s case, the first two need to be in order to truly develop the third one. I hope Sid does all that and gets the minutes he wants. He does have the ability to change a game with a highlight play. Being a key player now at a lower level, he will really need to tighten his game so he can also give them consistent and productive minutes too.
I just hope they provide structure for him. I feel as if Sid (like a lot of guys his age) would benefit from it.

Reaction Score
I'm not surprised, to be honest. As has been said, Sid was an incredible athlete. But he didn't really have many skills and we knew that coming in. He's another in the long line of high school guys who dominate because of their superior physical skills. But, when you face guys who are comparable physically, the fundamental deficiencies are magnified.

Reaction Score
I spent a little time today looking into SIUE and what type of a team Sid will be getting into for the 21/22 season.

Their best player, Zeke Moore, is built similarly to Sid at 6'7 200. He has one more year of eligibility left, so Sid slots really nicely into his spot at the 4 after Moore graduates in 2021. The team's other 3/4 wing guy, Mike Adewunmi, is also graduating in '21, so there's a big opportunity for Sid to seize big time minutes right away.

Sid will have an experienced backcourt to pair with. Cameron Williams will be their senior PG and Desmond Polk, who is their highest rated high school recruit of all time, ranked #374 on 247, is a 6'3 guard. They will also have a former ETSU recruit, Carlos Curtis, be in his senior year in 21/22.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom