Sid is a freak | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sid is a freak

Reaction Score
Weird, I consider it about the highest compliment you can give an athlete. Bo Jackson was a freak, Zion is a freak, Lebron is a freak, Giannis is the Greek freak.
Perhaps I should stay in the women's lane.

Reaction Score
y'all seriously confoosed. mr. Wilson is a talented young man and imma big fan, but freak? ah, no. this is the definition of a ballin' freak. (check out comments "he blocked it with his elbow," and 'magic Johnson.')

Giannis is beyond a freak, he has been touched by the hand of God.

Reaction Score
Perhaps I should stay in the women's lane.
No way, I enjoy your posts. I just think 'freak' is used for players who have builds that are uncommon (really long arms or strength) and do things on the court/field that are uncommon regarding speed, jumping, strength etc.

Reaction Score
No way, I enjoy your posts. I just think 'freak' is used for players who have builds that are uncommon (really long arms or strength) and do things on the court/field that are uncommon regarding speed, jumping, strength etc.
Women's Lane =

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Yep. Gronk's a freak. LeBron is a freak too--just different from Zion.

Freak implies: "is that dude even the same species as me?"

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
For Sid it is CRITICAL he learn how to effectively play the 3 spot for next year. I don’t know if he’ll be able to tighten up the handle and shooting enough, but if he can it would do wonders for his career and our line ups
No wonder Hurley has been telling him that he has real NBA raw talent; just needs to develop.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Isn't Rudy Gay UConn's reigning "freak"?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom