Sid in the Portal | The Boneyard

Sid in the Portal

Reaction Score
I was wrong. I thought he woulda ended up staying. Must be weird for Hurley, bigger profile school naturally will mean more transfers. Wishing him well. This explains why Hurley is inquiring on every transfer.

Reaction Score
And if the new transfer rule really does go through teams will see 2-5 per year which is absurd. No more program-building.

good luck Sidney!

Reaction Score
Iona would seem like a good landing spot. He can’t transfer to a big East school and Iona is close to NYC. Great coach that developes talent also

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
Best of luck to Sid. Hope he flourishes at his new school. Just never seemed to get traction here.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Actually I'm happy for Sid. DH is definitely not good for everyone. I hope he does well- he's a good kid
I remember when DH became coach , Sid`s father was happy saying the Hurley name is big. Too bad it didn't work out for him.

Reaction Score

This is a grown @ss man! it was excruciating watching SMU and Cincy manhandle us during the KO years, this is one of those type of guys! Dude is a beast down low for a wing. Does a lot of things well. Finishes through Contact as well.

An underrated aspect of this is he is a great fit with lithe wings like Bouk & Andre.

Would be beyond thrilled to land Nolley and Vaughn.

Reaction Score

You should post that in the Vaughn thread when you get the chance.

His stroke from 3 looks a little different in this video. he seems to be getting away from scissoring his feet as much.

I love his game for us next year. He hits 3s and abuses people at the rim. Love that he finishes through opponents, not around them. Someone who can stretch the floor for Bouk/Andre to iso and get to the rim would be great. Plus he has the strength to guard 2-4, even the 5 in a switch if he had to. He plays ANGRY--he'd love Hurley.

Reaction Score
You should post that in the Vaughn thread when you get the chance.

His stroke from 3 looks a little different in this video. he seems to be getting away from scissoring his feet as much.

I love his game for us next year. He hits 3s and abuses people at the rim. Love that he finishes through opponents, not around them. Someone who can stretch the floor for Bouk/Andre to iso and get to the rim would be great. Plus he has the strength to guard 2-4, even the 5 in a switch if he had to. He plays ANGRY--he'd love Hurley.

Agree he's a perfect fit and we know he can play next year, want to see him in the NFBlue. One thing to note was the overhand pass about 50 feet to a teammate ahead of the court. It was righty and a very nice throw. He's a righty who plays from the left side huh? Love lefties as defender always forget to cover the strong side.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom