Sid Block | The Boneyard

Sid Block

Reaction Score
Glad Sid saw the floor. His block out of nowhere fired up the momentum. Sometimes the small things are big. Hopefully a little redemption for him.

Obviously, CV, Bouk and AI (on D) where brilliant. Got to love how this team has become a true team all contributing and competing at a whole new level.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
aw, cheez and crackers. watch the whole thing again, would ya? he didn't 'come out of nowhere, he was tracking it the whole time. and I only saw the play once, fer crying out loud. he was in some kind of kerfuffle on the o end, then turned and headed back on d, a bit annoyed. he watched the play as the guy was driving against idk, then anticipated the blow buy ---smack! bball 101. im seriously wondering if anyone here actually plays roundball.

Reaction Score
Not many people can make that block. Sid is an enigma. Has insane athleticism. Has decent basketball skill. Could be great if he really puts the work in.

Reaction Score
aw, cheez and crackers. watch the whole thing again, would ya? he didn't 'come out of nowhere, he was tracking it the whole time. and I only saw the play once, fer crying out loud. he was in some kind of kerfuffle on the o end, then turned and headed back on d, a bit annoyed. he watched the play as the guy was driving against idk, then anticipated the blow buy ---smack! bball 101. im seriously wondering if anyone here actually plays roundball.
He hustled back and tracked the bitch down and made a big momentum play. Why crap on him. His ability to get up is insane. Im happy for him.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
He hustled back and tracked the bitch down and made a big momentum play. Why crap on him. His ability to get up is insane. Im happy for him.
im not harshin on sid- I like sid. I was just pointing out the obvious. watch the play again, from the inception. watch sid's face. he was like, 'I got this' before even the ballhandler made his final move, and im saying this from memory of seeing it just once.

Reaction Score
That block was huge. I’m glad Hurley played him otherwise we would be deep in foul trouble with the likes of Vital (3) and Bouk (4). The refs started calling a lot of questionable fouls late in the game and a lot of questionable no-calls in favor of Houston was a little unsettling. Sid came in and played at the right time. I know he picked up 4 quick fouls but in the larger landscape having him foul is much more important then, say, CV or Bouk. Worked in our favor!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom