Sicario 2 | The Boneyard

Sicario 2

Reaction Score

This is the summer movie I can’t wait for.

I never watch the trailers. Just watched Sicario again last night. Very crazy scene near the end. What really bothered me was Emily Blunt's character. Always looking pouty but then wanting to be involved. In or out lady, just make a choice and deal with it.

Reaction Score
I never watch the trailers. Just watched Sicario again last night. Very crazy scene near the end. What really bothered me was Emily Blunt's character. Always looking pouty but then wanting to be involved. In or out lady, just make a choice and deal with it.

I agree. She represents naive righteousness and most of us would rather see dead Cartel bosses. Shut up already!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I agree. She represents naive righteousness and most of us would rather see dead Cartel bosses. Shut up already!

Without Blunt all you have is a garden variety revenge shoot-em-up. Blunt's character was essential and IMO, she handled the conflict between her ambitions and trying to do it lawfully very well.

Didn't know "naive righteousness" meant following the Constitution, federal law enforcement guidelines and existing treaties.

Reaction Score
Without Blunt all you have is a garden variety revenge shoot-em-up. Blunt's character was essential and IMO, she handled the conflict between her ambitions and trying to do it lawfully very well.

Didn't know "naive righteousness" meant following the Constitution, federal law enforcement guidelines and existing treaties.

Boring.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
You’re boring me death. Time to go to the Adult Starbucks.

The Angels signed a rookie Felipe Cartel. This should make you happy.

Qwjj0hu.gif

Reaction Score

Her role and character were fine. She was seeking an ends but didn't like the means. Don't look all pouty when learning about something she should have been aware of all along. She's an FBI agent, not a police academy noobie.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom