SI Picks UConn to win AAC | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SI Picks UConn to win AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I highly recommend you look at our offensive efficiency stats when AB was on the floor compared to when he was not last year. It will show how wrong you are.

It's been two years running that the offense has cratered when he's come out of the game and still people cling to their narratives.

Reaction Score
SMU was pretty dominate yesterday in their scrimmage against Texas according to sources. The Horns were without Roach as SMU won by a large margin. Apparently, Shake controlled the game.

Here is a post from a Texas source:

Heard that we didn't look so hot last night against SMU. Heard we were shorthanded. Not sure who all we were missing, but Roach didn't play. Heard Jarrett Allen was a beast, but we didn't get alot going on offense without Snoop.
Heard SMU PG dominated. Anyone else get anything? Still waiting on another person to get back to me.

Reaction Score
SMU was pretty dominate yesterday in their scrimmage against Texas according to sources. The Horns were without Roach as SMU won by a large margin. Apparently, Shake controlled the game.

Here is a post from a Texas source:

Heard that we didn't look so hot last night against SMU. Heard we were shorthanded. Not sure who all we were missing, but Roach didn't play. Heard Jarrett Allen was a beast, but we didn't get alot going on offense without Snoop.
Heard SMU PG dominated. Anyone else get anything? Still waiting on another person to get back to me.
Hmm, interesting. SMU is rather thin down low, so I would expect Allen to dominate like it sounds like he did. Do they have any plus guards besides Shake?

Reaction Score
Hmm, interesting. SMU is rather thin down low, so I would expect Allen to dominate like it sounds like he did. Do they have any plus guards besides Shake?
We have several hybrid wing guys. You all know Sterling Brown. Jarrey Foster is back to 100% and looks great. Could be our 5th starter by the time conference play rolls around.

Foster is interesting. His HS won state his junior year and was MVP but tore his ACL shortly afterwards and many schools backed off of him. He would've been a 4-star, top 100 player if not for the injury. He is 100% healthy now and is playing great. He's 6'5" and long, and does everything well on both ends of the court. For a wing he is terrific rebounder.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We have several hybrid wing guys. You all know Sterling Brown. Jarrey Foster is back to 100% and looks great. Could be our 5th starter by the time conference play rolls around.

Foster is interesting. His HS won state his junior year and was MVP but tore his ACL shortly afterwards and many schools backed off of him. He would've been a 4-star, top 100 player if not for the injury. He is 100% healthy now and is playing great. He's 6'5" and long, and does everything well on both ends of the court. For a wing he is terrific rebounder.

Hope you continue to put out a solid product as the last couple years as it only helps the league for sure. Will be a league with a lot of new and talented faces and that's a fun thing.

Reaction Score
Hope you continue to put out a solid product as the last couple years as it only helps the league for sure. Will be a league with a lot of new and talented faces and that's a fun thing.
Yes, I agree. If the bottom schools can pick it up this is a really good league. I'm hopeful Dunleavy can get Tulane headed in the right direction. And Tubby should get Memphis back.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Maybe our fate is to grow the AAC like the evolution of the big east ... through hoops. Id love to be a beat em up, bang em up, old school conference. Show up 4-5 teams strong in march and "kick some a** and break some hearts."

Reaction Score

I hope you guys are as good as last year. Always fun to watch and play against you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom