SI ALL America Team | The Boneyard

SI ALL America Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Congrats to Trevardo Williams for being named honorable mention on their "AA" list.

Disappointed to see no recognition for Reyes or Teggart.

Reaction Score
It is absolutely rediculous not to see Teggart on that list. I counted almost 10 kickers selected. What type of research was done. For kickers, more then anything else, they must have looked at the stats, right? He is #3 for FGs made, 4-4 from 50 or longer, 1 missed PAT...

Reaction Score
I believe they looked at the school name on the front of the jersey, than the conference, than the pre-season predictions, and then added one person to each category.

Reaction Score
I believe they looked at the school name on the front of the jersey, than the conference, than the pre-season predictions, and then added one person to each category.
Ding! Ding! Ding! This is a concise, clear explanation of how I believe almost all of these award lists are generated.

Reaction Score
If Trevardo is on it, it shows you that they rely on stats. I was thrilled with Trevardos performance this year, but no sane person who actually watched UConn would say he is nearly the player that Kendall Reyes is. But if you look at the stats, he had a huge amount of sacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom