Shutout! (SD 29 Omaha 0) | The Boneyard

Shutout! (SD 29 Omaha 0)

Reaction Score
South Dakota held Omaha to 0 pts in the 1st quarter !
50-6 at half & 71-13 after 3

Omaha won the 4th 20-7 to finish it at 78-33.

Omaha has actually won 7 games this year.

Reaction Score
South Dakota held Omaha to 0 pts in the 1st quarter !
50-6 at half & 71-13 after 3

Omaha won the 4th 20-7 to finish it at 78-33.

Omaha has actually won 7 games this year.

Did you watch the game? I was at the game they played in Omaha and SD beat them pretty bad then too. SD and SDS are very good teams.

UNO has 3 frontline players that are freshmen that play a lot. The center is 6'3" and is from Cypress. She has a lot of potential but gets in foul trouble a lot. They have another frosh guard from Australia who will get better as she matures.

Rebuilding year.

Reaction Score
South Dakota is bad for the Summit League Head bang
The Summit League may be one of the most competitive in the country. UCONN would have their hands full if they went to South Dakota or South Dakota State. The fan base is pretty rabid. They hold the conference tournament at Sioux Falls, SD. The place is filled with fans of those two teams. I wish they'd rotate the tournament but they must know that they'd sell the most tickets in that arena.

UNO has had a couple of tough seasons but they came a hair from getting to the NCAAs a couple of years ago by beating South Dakota and losing to South Dakota State. They could've beat SDS if their best player had made the last second shot.

Oral Roberts and Denver have very good teams too. Omaha lost to Western Illinois today but gave them a game until the 4th quarter.

All I can say is...watch out next year!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
The Summit League may be one of the most competitive in the country. UCONN would have their hands full if they went to South Dakota or South Dakota State. The fan base is pretty rabid. They hold the conference tournament at Sioux Falls, SD. The place is filled with fans of those two teams. I wish they'd rotate the tournament but they must know that they'd sell the most tickets in that arena.

UNO has had a couple of tough seasons but they came a hair from getting to the NCAAs a couple of years ago by beating South Dakota and losing to South Dakota State. They could've beat SDS if their best player had made the last second shot.

Oral Roberts and Denver have very good teams too. Omaha lost to Western Illinois today but gave them a game until the 4th quarter.

All I can say is...watch out next year!

Ive watched the Summit League championship the last two years. Seems like a great atmosphere they have.

I thought it was Gimme the Hot Cakes!
Or
Get the Hell (away from my) Cheerwine!

we dont have hot cakes down here.... we call em pancakes :mad:

sounds about right.... get your own soda :mad:

Greensboro Tournament Host City

thats a good one.

Reaction Score
I'll go out on a limb and say that if UCONN scheduled games against SD and SDS they would have a good chance of losing either one of those games. I'll go out on a further limb and say that they would not be undefeated in this conference in the way that they are in the AAC if they played in the Summit League.

UNO had one of the best small forwards I've seen since I've followed WCBB in Mikaeyla Shaw who played when I got back to the Midwest. She got them past the first game of the Summit League Tournament the first year I returned and the second game the next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom