Shout Out To The Student Section! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Shout Out To The Student Section!

Reaction Score
It's about time
About time for what? I just graduated and in my four years, I witnessed UConn athletics at hopefully its worst. We had little to get excited about (bad teams, few good games on campus, etc.). We should be pumped that students are beginning to get excited again to watch a resurgent UConn team play a top 20 team on campus.

GoDAWGS

"I Love Whaley"
Reaction Score
I graduated from UConn and have since returned for some further education, Ive been telling all my freshman students, be the cool kids that are going to the game this year, so that way youre the really smart and cool kids who predicted the return to glory. Personally im glad they give us grad students free tickets, plan on pretty much seeing all of the home games from here on out.

Reaction Score
About time for what? I just graduated and in my four years, I witnessed UConn athletics at hopefully its worst. We had little to get excited about (bad teams, few good games on campus, etc.). We should be pumped that students are beginning to get excited again to watch a resurgent UConn team play a top 20 team on campus.
Did you go to games?

Reaction Score
4,081 tonight. many seats for the students

Didn't even fill their own section dude. Let's revisit this convo when we start winning and the students get involved again.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
This game was the “on campus” Charleston Classic game. Was it not included in season tickets? Is that why it was the smallest crowd I’ve ever seen at Gampel?

Reaction Score
This game was the “on campus” Charleston Classic game. Was it not included in season tickets? Is that why it was the smallest crowd I’ve ever seen at Gampel?

The 2020 graduating class learned how to not show up to games from the miserable graduating classes of 2019 and 2018. Hopefully 2021 can take ownership of the issue and show up to games. 2020 class should be ashamed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom