Shout out to student section | The Boneyard

Shout out to student section

Reaction Score
Just wanted to say how great the student section was last night. They completely filled in the student end section from the floor to the ceiling. They were LOUD and proud. Nice to see support from some members of the men's team too (I saw Amida Brimah, Rodney Purvis, and I think it was Stephen Enoch - I was across the way, so I can't be sure it was him.) I think members of the baseball and football teams were there too. Great atmosphere, just a fantastic night.

Reaction Score
I was saying the same thing to my friends the day before the game because when SC came 2 years ago during that famous snow storm when many fans scare by the weather gave up their tickets to the students it was one of the best game since Taurisi was playing. The students were singing and screaming the whole nite. Last nite was not as rowdy but it was sure great. It would be nice if they would come for every game.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I am glad to hear that some of the players from the men's basketball team were there, along with other teams.

I wrote on UConn's FB page about the men's basketball team being in attendance.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Our seats are right across the 'alley' from the pep band. An advantage to me of having all those screaming students, the band didn't sound so loud :)

Just a GREAT atmosphere at the Gampel Monday! I am just now getting my voice back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom