Shout-out to Saniya Chong | The Boneyard

Shout-out to Saniya Chong

Reaction Score
No, she's not an All-American. She won't be on the Wall of Honor.

But there's a quiet, sleek confidence about her in these last games. I don't know that she's remade herself. It's just that she's, finally, grown into her potential. What a beautiful thing to see.

She belongs.

Last edited:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
No, she's not an All-American. She won't be on the Wall of Honor. She's not even winning any of the badass competitions.

But there's a quiet, sleek confidence about her in these last games. I don't know that she's remade herself. It's just that she's, finally, grown into her potential. What a beautiful thing to see.

She belongs.

She did win the last badass award, and deservedly so. Other than that, I agree with everything you said.

I was cheesed off that the broadcasters talked through it when she was taken out for the last time in Connecticut, and they were showing the Oregon bench. Total lack of respect.

Reaction Score
She did win the last badass award, and deservedly so. Other than that, I agree with everything you said.

I was cheesed off that the broadcasters talked through it when she was taken out for the last time in Connecticut, and they were showing the Oregon bench. Total lack of respect.
They were too busy talking about daddy Samuelson!

Reaction Score
I was at the game, and they announced the All Regional team. Saniya made the team with Jordan Canada, Sabrina Ionesco, Gabby and Napheesa.

That was really nice. What a great way for her last games in the State of CT to end.

Napheesa was the Most Outstanding player in the East Regional.

Reaction Score
I was at the game, and they announced the All Regional team. Saniya made the team with Jordan Canada, Sabrina Ionesco, Gabby and Napheesa.

That was really nice. What a great way for her last games in the State of CT to end.

That is awesome.
Congrats to Saniya, Gabby and Pheesa

Reaction Score

Wow! Breaking news on the BY. Thanks for posting. Really, really, happy for Saniya. Hope her exceptional play continues.

Reaction Score

Saniya also got what I think was the loudest standing ovation when she went out of the game for the last time.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
No, she's not an All-American. She won't be on the Wall of Honor.
She belongs.

Hear, hear! I am simply very happy for the kid.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
As I said in another thread, Saniya is The 5th Musketeer. One for all, all for one. Who said, "No stars, blue collar, just blue collar" DT? This team has 5 stars who play blue colllar beautiful basketball.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
They were too busy talking about daddy Samuelson!
Am I the only one tired of the interviews and camera shots of Jon Samuelson? I know it is a unique situation but it does not need overkill. They focus on him even when play is going on. Too many live ball, split screen interviews and not just involving Jon Samuelson. Just saying.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

And the loudest ovation was for Saniya, I think.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Saniya is playing her best basketball. I think she is auditioning for the draft as a by-product of trying to help her team win another championship.

Saniya and Tierney just became the top class in the history of college basketball: 152-1. They passed the great Stewie, Moriah, and Morgan tonight.

Reaction Score
Am I the only one tired of the interviews and camera shots of Jon Samuelson? I know it is a unique situation but it does not need overkill. They focus on him even when play is going on. Too many live ball, split screen interviews and not just involving Jon Samuelson. Just saying.
Count me in that group. I hope South Carolina beats Stanford just so we can stop hearing about the Samuelson family, their dogs, and first world travel problems when there's, you know, a basketball game going on while ignoring our two seniors' last moments on a Connecticut court in front of their fans.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom