Shout out to Ice Brady | The Boneyard

Shout out to Ice Brady

Reaction Score
We all had high hopes for Ice this year. I was reading an LSU press release yesterday describing Del Rosario as the best post prospect this year. I then thought about how Del Rosario was on the bench vs Ice in USA Basketball last year. And herr results were tremendous. We have a excellent prospect in Ice. We all talk about needing a post player but we probably have one in Ice who could be one of the best in college basketball for sure. With Ice and Jana that problem is solved for a while.

Reaction Score
We all had high hopes for Ice this year. I was reading an LSU press release yesterday describing Del Rosario as the best post prospect this year. I then thought about how Del Rosario was on the bench vs Ice in USA Basketball last year. And herr results were tremendous. We have a excellent prospect in Ice. We all talk about needing a post player but we probably have one in Ice who could be one of the best in college basketball for sure. With Ice and Jana that problem is solved for a while.
The FIBA U18 Championship games convinced me that ICE was much, much, much better than Del Rosario.
I do think ++ about Del Rosario, but there is really no comparison. Go "ICE"!! be strong, be healthy!
Enjoy the rehab time with Paige (though rehab is not much fun, I have been there! )

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom