Shout Out to Crispino and Norman | The Boneyard

Shout Out to Crispino and Norman

Reaction Score
Turn off TV sound during the game and watch the game with radio tuned to Crispino and Norman. Most accurate description here from the 2 that know the most about the team..
Crispino with his catchy nicknames of players and a an overwhelming command of broadcast..
Norman with a veteran presence like no other.
Just feel like this is the best way to enjoy the season.
Thanks gentelmen.

Reaction Score
I can't watch any of the TV commentators. Haven't except on replays in years. These two do it right and have as long as I remember them doing the work

Reaction Score
I can't watch any of the TV commentators. Haven't except on replays in years. These two do it right and have as long as I remember them doing the work
the TV announcers rarely mention substitutions or who gets a foul among other basics

Reaction Score
I worked with Wayne on WHUS broadcasts back in the (very) early '70's. He was fairly new at WILI and a couple years out of UConn. Class guy then and now.

Reaction Score
I love Mike and Wayne but you can't go wrong with Bird and Raff. I don't even notice the lack of Nantz which is crazy for an event I have watched religiously for 20 years

Fair point that they know the guys the best

Reaction Score
I love the hometown announcing crew, but one frustrating aspect.

Several times they don’t tell if a basket was made, what the score is, or the time remaining. I need details if I’m listening to the radio, and they miss many.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom