Shout out to CBSSN | The Boneyard

Shout out to CBSSN

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Having watched a number of big win telecasts that immediately jump from the final whistle to some other programming, I was really impressed that CBS stayed on the court and let the pictures and public address folks just roll.

So, three cheers for them.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Having watched a number of big win telecasts that immediately jump from the final whistle to some other programming, I was really impressed that CBS stayed on the court and let the pictures and public address folks just roll.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Yes yes good call UC, nice to see the celebration and huge huge congratulations to Geno and CD, class, genius and heart.

Our girls are great they fight through stuff just to play for us fans through thick and thin, good and bad, thank you.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Dilly, dilly!

dillydilly.jpg

Reaction Score

Hope CBS made lots of money, but after success the last time, we were shut out, so don't count us among their fans.

Reaction Score
It was great they stayed with the post game festivities. But..........during the game they frequently did not comment on what was going on in the game even as an explanation would have been very helpful. I also tired of the positive commentary about what a great shot it was around the basket for the OK player after she had - repeatedly- looked more like a tailback clearing a path as she shoved a UCONN player out of the way, or jumped into the UCONN defender who was standing still, arms raised, and called for a foul. Only when Lou was smacked in the face with a so called "block" of a three point attempt did they, belatedly, identify the foul, that was blatantly obvious. Why can't they focus on what is going on right in front of them?

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score

Philster makes national TV...

DSCF5864A.jpg

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
My wonderful wife tolerates my obsession with UConn WBB, and enjoys taking in a game with me on occasion, but she is hardly immersed in the details of UConn’s achievements through the years.

As we are out of town for the holidays, I advised my better half that I really wanted to watch Geno get his 1000th win on Tuesday night. In all seriousness, my wife asked, “That’s not 1000 in a row is it?” :)

It’s comments like that that bring joy to my heart and reinforce how lucky I am to be married to that lady.

Reaction Score
I kept watching the show and really enjoyed Swin and company.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom