Shout Out For Amari | The Boneyard

Shout Out For Amari

Reaction Score
I sure hope that Amari and her family have survived the storm unscathed. I haven't heard or seen anything regarding challenges, so I'll assume that's good news. Her area of Buffalo, Williamsville, has been hammered...again this winter. Be safe big girl and have a safe trip back to Connecticut.

Reaction Score
From today's news:

At least 25 people have died in this weekend’s catastrophic snowstorm, officials announced Monday, marking this blizzard as Western New York’s deadliest in at least 50 years.

Roads remain impassable and more than 12,000 people are still without power as the unrelenting storm is forecast to drop as much as a foot of additional snow. Rescuers are struggling to free people trapped in their cars, while people stuck in shelters and nursing homes are running out of food.

“This is the worst storm probably in our lifetime and maybe in the history of the city,” Poloncarz said. “And this is not the end yet.”

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I sure hope that Amari and her family have survived the storm unscathed. I haven't heard or seen anything regarding challenges, so I'll assume that's good news. Her area of Buffalo, Williamsville, has been hammered...again this winter. Be safe big girl and have a safe trip back to Connecticut.
Didn't Caroline mention that Amari (and Aaliyah) would be spending Christmas with Caroline? If so, I wonder if it would be for the 3, or so, days off? Or just a day or two like Aaliyah.
But everyone should be back on campus by now, weather conditions permitting.

Reaction Score
Amari posted the snow in her IG stories.
Screenshot_20221226-124731_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221226-124719_Instagram.jpg

Reaction Score
I fear another foot is due today. But Buffalo may run away this year with " the golden snowball." For those who don't know upstate NY, this is an annual competition between Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and Binghamton for which city gets the largest annual snowfall.

Reaction Score
Didn't Caroline mention that Amari (and Aaliyah) would be spending Christmas with Caroline? If so, I wonder if it would be for the 3, or so, days off? Or just a day or two like Aaliyah.
But everyone should be back on campus by now, weather conditions permitting.
Aaliyah went home right after the game Wednesday. She did not stay with the Ducharme family.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom